Fnaf 1,2,3,4 game....

Admin:BANZAIII!WE GOT A DARE YEYYY!!!!It's from @rexkingofdinosaur26 !!!
Naw then the dare is
I dare Samekichi,Wadanohara,Natsu,Lucy,Zero,Yuki,and Marisa to play FNAF 1,2,3,&4.
Let's see the outcome hue hue hue.
Teams are

Samekichi and Wadanohara(Team Blue)

Natsu and Lucy(Team Celestial fire)

Zero and Yuki(Team Knights)

And Marisa!(Marisa.)
Now then!LETS BEGIN!"
*summons 4 tablets with the games installed for each group*Oh and also one of the games I made them be in hard mode >:3

Team blue.....
"Samekichi samekichi!Close the door,the door!"Wada shouts.Samekichi was irritated,he was running out of batteries quick.Then he looked back up to see golden freddy."Dafuq"Samekichi said.Then the game made him doe,Teh End (This is late at night sorry!)

Team Celestial fire

Lucy was taking the tablet away from Natsu because he was going to burn it."NATSU!!I SAID THAT THEY AREN'T REAL!!"Lucy had to play by herself,since she sat on Natsu and well...Since admin overheard the convo,she teleported them to a ferris wheel.Then once Lucy reached Night 5 she died."ADSAGF!!"She yelled and threw it on the ground.

Team Knights
"Zero....mmm....."Yuki hummed."You should look at the door again,springtrap is there again."Zero sighed.Why couldn't his game allow you to just run out of there?Then a ventilation error happened and then an animatronic (srry can't spell right now).Zero threw the tablet at Samekichi ' s group and walked away.Yuki following in suit.Knowing why.XDAnd also leaving an angered Samekichi going after them.

Team Marisa
"Oh so that is how it works daze!~"Marisa said.She looked through the door to see an animatronic and died instantly.She then used master spark the tablet out of fear."What was that thing Daze?"She said wide eyed.

And I'm done,leave any dares/questions for anybody,also sorry about the way this is written Rex,but I didn't sleep for 2 nights and I srsly am tired.But dun blame urself,anyways GNNNN!!!!