Scarlett

Scarlett Vladimir Vansolum, that was my name, before he found me. The prince of darkness, Dracula. He knew how to keep a grudge, even as the original vampire. I am - was the last surviving descendant of Count Montiego Vansolum, who was to my knowledge, the first person Dracula ever turned. 

As the story is told, Montiego 'died' in 1756, almost 259 years ago. However, as I have now myself witnessed  vampires; and considering that he was turned by Dracula himself, he is still 'alive' - or at least in the supernatural vampuric beast, since of the word - In the castle of Sandraen.

So, as the story is told; Dracula, a handsome, mysterious, man, according to legend... "HEY"..."Right, sorry"... Handsome, Mysterious... "Hottest man and vampire in all of history"..."Are you going to let me tell the story of my ancestors or not?", "Well I was there... fine, tell your story", "Thank you". 

So, where was I before I was so RUDELY interrupted. Aha, yes. Dracula was supposedly in love..."No need to be jealous Scarlett", "Will you SHUT UP!", "Right, continue"; "Marry the prince of darkness they say, it will be fun they say, should have listened to Montie". "Oh come now Scarlett, don't be like that, just continue your story, I'll stop with interruptions"... Okay then, as I was bloody saying; Dracula was in love with Francesca Elizabeth Marianne Vansolum, Daughter of my  Great, great, great, great, great, great (there may be another great there, I cant be sure) grandfather, Montiego Vansolum, Montie, for short. 

And being the girl she was at time, Francesca fell in love, or believed she did, and that is where the story begins.