Crowfeather's Mate

Hey guys! Its Aqua here! Just doin' some rants for you guys! By the way, suggestions ARE allowed, so feel free to ask! Anywhale, on to the rants!
****
*twitch* today, we are going to talk about my FAVORITE *sarcasm* cat.

crowfeather.

*shivers and twitches*

Crowfeather, as most of you warriors know, had 3 mates.

Feathertail.
Leafpool.
Nightcloud.

Gee. What a player. *shakes head in disappointment*

First of all, feathertail is like TWICE as old as he is. Like WHAT THE ACTUAL DARK FOREST?!?

And then, all he does is CATCH AND SAVE LEAFPOO AND BAM! THEY'RE IN LOVE!

And so that his clan would think he's loyal, he mated with nightcloud! And she ACTUALLY TRULY LOVED HIM!

Leafpool ended up having kits. Lionblaze. Jayfeather (yusssss). And Hollyleaf.

The ones who were expected to be the three.

But then, nooo, crowfeather persuaded Leafy-poo to run away with him. Like. Da heck. He has problems. Many much of them.

So when they comeback, and Leaf has to take her rightful place as the Medicine Cat, Crow was like "ugh. Fine. Whatever." And just left her in the dust.

EVEN THOUGH SHE STILL LOVED HIM!!

*cough* I'm like going in the wrong order! So, anywhale, feathertail. Ugh.

So, he had to go find the Sun-Drown Place (the beach) with these other cats.

Back then, he was still crowPAW. But then he still fell in live with a warrior. That was twice as old as him! And then she died and he fell into depression (yay!)

Finaly, there's nightcloud.
After running away from Windclan, and going with the THUNDERCLAN MEDICINE CAT, his clan (windclan) didnt believe he was loyal, so he became mates with nightcloud, which actually loved him.

He had a kit, Breezebutt (breezepelt) that only wanted to make his father proud. But Crow ignored Breeze. It's the saddest thing. It caused Breeze to join the Dark Forest cats and fight against the clans in the apocalypse.

This is just- i just hate Crowfeather.

*sigh*