Past

Kiara closes the room of her door and throws herself on the bed. She starts crying covering her face with pillows. She was sad,frustrated,guilty. After an hour of continuous crying she gets up and goes to bathroom to change.. She comes out and lies on the bed.. Deeply lost in her own thoughts. She covers herself with the duvet and closes her eyes.
_

Zayn is sitting by his room window. Looking at the sky.. Or just blankly staring.. He definitely didn't want this to happen at the party. He doesn't even know why and how the hell Sarah was at the Party. But is he even thinking about Sarah? Nah!
He's worried about Kiara.. She left the party like that. He couldn't stop her that time. How could he... He is just hoping that She's fine.

-
Next morning..
(Kiara's PoV)

I enter the class. I see Harry, Niall, Sheery , Chrissy and Louis. But Zayn is not there.. I just go and sit on my seat which is unofficially 'officially' mine.. Seat next to me is empty. It's Zayn's.
I didn't even say hi to them. I am looking down. When someone comes and sits beside me I look up thinking it must be Zayn but it was Harry.

"Hey Kiara.." He tries to start a conversation.

"Hi Harry!" I smile.

"Kiara, last night..." I cut him off

"Harry... I don't want to talk about it." I say looking down

"Okay.." He replies

I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Harry please go!" I look up yelling and see it's Zayn. Not Harry.
"Oh I'm sorry." I say.

"Kia are you okay?" He asks.concern in his voice.

"Yeah Zayn." I lie

That's when the teacher comes. The class begins.We don't say a word more.
_
I'm at my locker when Zayn comes.
"Kia, whatever happened last night shouldn't have happened. That Sarah talks shit always tho. You know it too. Kia don't give importance to her. And I'm sorry you had to hear those worthless stuff because of me." He says

I am just staring at her blankly.

"Zayn.. It's alright. Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything. It was me." I say.

"Don't ever say that again Kia." He says.
I look down.
After a second Zayn hugs me. Tightly. I hug him back.We stay like this for some time. He breaks the hug.
"We are getting late." I say.

"Yeah. Let's go." He agrees.

_

Lunch time.
(Niall's PoV)
I am in the cafe with Lou and Sheery. Harry and Zayn are working on their assignment. And Kiara with Chrissy come and join us.
She's lil quite today. Its obvious. I see she's not even eating. I try to light her mood up.

"Kiara if you're on diet you can tell me girl! Why I'm here after all!" I say and snatch the sandwich from her plate.

Luckily she smiled a bit.

Chrissy joins me.

"Niall you know what? You look like a chimpanzee when you eat like this!" Chrissy says.
"Well chimpanzees seem cute" Sheery chuckles..
"That means I'm cute?" I smirk.
"Urm yeah.." She is blushing .
God! I am falling for her! Louis pinches me as I was staring at her and smiling like an idiot.

The bell rings.
"Okay guys. Bye now. Gotta go ."

Kiara smiles and goes for her history class. Zayn,Chrissy have biology class now. Harry and Louis have geography. Sheery and I have math.
_
(Math class)

"Niall, Can I ask you something?" Sheery says.

"I know what it is Sheery." Niall says

"So tell me." Sheery says.

"It was 1 year ago. Zayn and  Sarah were dating eachother.. They dated for 2 months only I guess.."
_
(Geography class)
"Zayn was not even that serious about her. But Sarah liked him." Harry says

"So how did they break up?" Louis asks
_

"Zayn used to spend his time more with us and Kiara." Niall says

"So she didn't like that?" Sheery asks
_

"No. She hated us for that. Mostly Kiara as Kiara and Zayn were very close."

"Hmm" Louis sighs
_

"And one day she told him to choose between her and Kiara." Niall says

"What happened after that?"
_

"Zayn told her that he would never leave his friends because of any girl." Harry says.
"So that's how they broke up?" Louis asks
_

"Yeah. And she thinks that Kiara made Zayn break up with her." Niall says.

"Oh." Sheery says
_

"And that made me think about it." Harry says.

"Now I understand..." Louis says..

__

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed it. :) don't forget to press the star button! ;) :P
And the next chapter will come after 18th November I guess.. busy a bit.. :(