Oh Fuck Rizzle, that shits fire AF

Riley woke up and immediately thought to himself "what the fuck happened last night." He got up and started walking towards the front door he put on some socks and then his fresh J's. He walked out and then Drove to his friend Seth's house. Riley was cruising down the street in his six-fo jockin the bitches smackin the hoes. Riley pulled up to Seth's house and got out. He started walking to the door and heard a familiar beat playing. "Ah shit is that what I think it is." Riley opened the door and screamed "IS THAT THAT FIRE YOU PLAYIN?" Seth screamed back "HELL YEAH SON" Riley walked up the steps and walked into Seth's room. Seth, Will, and Jake were all sitting in Seth's room listening to their Fire ass mixtape. Riley said "Guys this shit is almost done we just need one more song. You guys know what song I'm talking about?" At the same time they all screamed "18 WHAT THAT MOUTH DO?" Then all of the sudden they heard screams and people were running around throwing fire at each other. It was the mixtape nation they were attacking and they knew that the only way they were leaving is if the heard a Fire ass mixtape. Riley said "alright look guys we don't have a lot of time so let's finish this." Find out what happens to the savage Americans next time on MIXTAPE BENDERS.