Confession

Lapis Was Laying on Peridot, we were still cuddling from (now) yesterdays adventure.

Lapis was sound asleep, I checked the time, 2:39am.... I couldn't fall asleep, and if I could, I didn't want to. I wanted to watch Lapis, which; I know; sounds a little creepy, but she was so pretty. And she was LAYING in MY LAP.

I stroked her hair, it was soft, fluffy in fact.

I started to think about Jasper, And all she has done to Lapis. Who could do such a thing to someone.... so gorgeous....?

I looked out the window on the other side of the room, the moonlight was shining it. I could see the twinkling stars. everything was Perfect right now. 

I rubbed her gem. It was on her back, so it wasn't hard to. I felt a shudder and Lapis woke up and looked me straight in the eyes.

Lapis Lazuli: Wh.....What are you doing...? What time is it...?

She yawned out words, I jumped back, blushing. 

Lapis Lazuli looked down, realizing she was laying in my lap.

Lapis Lazuli: AH! Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!!

She scooted back, and sat on her knees, she was covering her mouth, but i could still see her red, crimson face.

Peridot: It's.. It's okay!

Lapis removed her hands and sat them on the floor.

Lapis Lazuli: But I was laying... on you...

Peridot: No worries... uh...

I didn't know what to say, it was just really awkward for like, 3 minutes.

Lapis stood up and held one hand to her face and one out in front of me, signaling to help me up.

I took her hand, and stood up.

Peridot: uhhhhhh....

I rubbed the back of my neck, this was really weird.

Lapis walked me over to her bed, and we sat down.

Peridot: Wh-Whats this all about...?

Lapis turned to face me.

Lapis Lazuli: Peridot....

I looked at her eyes, they were filled with worry.

Peridot: Are you... okay?

Lapis nodded and scooted closer, we were both obviously blushing, even though we were looking down at our feet.

Lapis Lazuli: I...

I was trembling, what the fuck is going on right now.

Lapis Lazuli: I....don't...like Jasper... anymore...

Peridot: W-Why...?

Lapis giggled awkardly.

Lapis Lazuli: I think it's.... pretty obvious.

Peridot: Oh, yeah...

Lapis Lazuli: But, now I realize....

I glared right at her bright red face.

Lapis Lazuli: I....I like you.

She turned her head away from me, now using both hands to cover her face.

My eyes widened. My face turned pink, I couldn't believe what I was hearing... from.... LAPIS! LAPIS LAZULI!

I couldn't move.

Until she turned to me.

Lapis Lazuli: P-P-Peridot..?

Peridot: Yes... Lapis...-!?

she softly grabbed my shoulders and looked up at me, her hair slightly covering her face.

She leaned in towards me and-

Peridot: LAPIS!

Before I knew it, she was kissing me.

she was KISSING ME.

Peridot: Mnn!!!

Lapis laid me down and continued kissing me, what in the fuck is HAPPENING...????

This was going on for a long time... I could feel her warm cheeks press harder with each second against mine, we were stuck in the moment. Then, the door slammed open.

Lapis opened her eyes and looked up, it was Jasper. Here to actually fuck my face up, this time.

She jumped off me and backed off the bed.

Lapis Lazuli: J-J-J-J....

Jasper: WHAT KIND OF SICK SHIT IS GOING ON HERE?!

oh no.

Lapis Lazuli: We weren't I...- I wasn't...! We! I-It's not what it looks like!!

I jumped off my back and ran into a corner, which didn't help.

Jasper: SHUT UP BRAT, I HATE YOU! BOTH OF YOU!

Even though Lapis told me she liked me... That doesn't mean she broke up with Jasper yet. I don't know how I'm ever going to get out of this with me or her alive.

Jasper was charging toward Lapis, she covered her face with her arms, like it would help.

Peridot: NO! WAIT! HURT ME INSTEAD!

Jasper: I WAS GOING TO HURT THE BOTH OF YOU!

Lapis whimpered, I could see tears hitting the floor.

I looked straight at Jasper with menacing eyes.

Peridot: FUCK OFF, JASPER! YOU MEAN NOTHING TO HER!

I ran towards Jasper full of regret, she was running towards me, her fists out.

I had to do something I've never done before.... especially for another gem.

I had to poof Jasper.