Roc Imagine: Hot pickle

It was a steamy afternoon in the middle of July. Leticia and Chres was lying down in the hot bed bored and contemplating on what to do.

Chres: Babe, go get the fan and bring it in here. 

Leti: Ok

Chres: Also, get me some of that strawberry sorbet from the freezer after u bring the fan.

Leti: ok

So leti brings the fan into the room, turn it on to face chres and grabs the sorbet from the freezer. Chres was shirtless with his sweatpants on. Leti wore a tank with undies. She comes back and hands chres the sorbet and the spoon.

Leti: Here you go chres.

Chres: *smiles* thanks baby girl.

He opens the container and scoops out a spoonful of sorbet and inserts the spoon into his mouth. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the cool and refreshing sorbet as he feels so much better. Well, almost. He places the sorbet down on the nightstand as he pointed towards his pants as leti did what she was instructed to do and climbed on the bed. She pulled off his socks, and took off his pants. Now chres was just down to his boxers. He looked down at her and cracked a smile.

Chres: What are you waiting for? Start getting to work. You said you knew how to do it.

Leti nods her head as she slowly pulled down chres’s boxers as his huge pickle laid out before her. Her eyes widened with nervousness. She never saw a pickle so huge and so thick that she was afraid of it going inside her tight cookie.

Chres: It’s big isn’t it?

Leti: Y-yea it sure is.

Chres reached for his sorbet as he ate a slow seductive spoonful of strawberry sorbet and licked his big juicy lips in satisfaction. While chres was enjoying himself and cooling down, poor leti was hot and nervous. Her palms were sweaty due to the heat even though the fan was on, but not on oscillation. The cool air was all on roc and leti had to suffer. She didn’t bother to ask because she would feel that she would be in debt to him after he did her a favor, and so since he offered to help her the least she could do was obey his every command, no questions asked. 

Chres: *licks spoon* I’m waiiiiiitiiiiiiiing

Leti sums up the courage  and cupped chres’s pickle within her grasp. All of it obviously didn’t fit cuz some of it stuck out. She slowly stoked his manhood as roc’s eyes were closed and relaxed. Leti basically massaged his pickle. Then she took her index finger and traced squiggles all over. It tickled roc as he kicked his feet and jerked around in the bed a little. She stopped that and leans her face hovering over his pickle. It felt hot and sweaty. She stuck out her tongue and near his tip and started licking there. Starting with nice long stokes on the top and then she turned on her back and lifted up the pickle to circle her tongue around his tip. She made sure that each corner was completely cleansed in her saliva. The flavor of his tip was a little salty, due to heat and that he probably came earlier, but it was no big deal. She loved it this way. She couldn’t glance up at roc while licking his tip from her position but hopefully he was enjoying it. After 10 more minutes on the tip she slowly progressed up by inserting the tip into her mouth. While the tip was in her mouth she scooted closer between roc’s thighs and began jacking his pickle back and forth into her mouth. Chres then had let out soft moans as his hands felt around leti’s thighs. His hands went all over as far as he could reach then his fingers tickled her cookie. She gagged on his pickle as the saliva hung from his tip and her mouth in stings. It was messy.

Chres: *disgusted* Ok, ok. You can stop. That was terrible. Well I mean, you were good up until the end.

Leti: Well you tickled my cookie while I was sucking. What else could I do? Choke on your pickle?

Chres: Nah, my bad…I was turned on and wanted to play with you as you were sucking me off.

Leti: <.<

Chres: >.>

Leti gets up to go rinse her mouth out with Listerine while chres shrugs uncaringly and continues eating his now melted strawberry sorbet.