Chapter 3.

'Raelynn'

Yay! Guess who gets after school? Oh right, me!

I was walking down the hall going straight to Ms.Rich's room.

As I opened the door the only person I saw was Jack. Just my luck, yippie!

A took a sit in the back of the class. Just so I didn't have to look at Jack. I mean yes he is the cutest thing I've ever seen, but he is such a dick.

He looks at me to see that I'm in the back. What does he do? He gets up and sits right next to me.

I sigh a big hefty sigh. Jack looks at me and slightly laughs. I smile to myself, I'm trying not to show that  I want anything to do with him.

I turned my head to see that he was looking at me. What. The . Buck. Chuck. "Why are you staring at me?" I ask him.

He shrugs looks at the floor and smiles. Holy Chipotle. Ive never seen him smile before.

I took at my phone, went to my snapchat and took a selfie because selfie duh.

As soon as I posted it jack took my phone and added himself on snapchat, followed himself on every social media platform.

Mmm okay.

He looked up at me and smiled. WHAT THE FUCK. "What faggot?" I asked him. He kinda just looked at me and giggled.

The Jack Gilinsky giggled? Someone is on crack.

I grabbed his phone from his desk and to my luck he didnt have a password.

I added my number. Making my name  Its Rae Bitch😘😂 .

I looked over and saw that he was doing the same thing, only he put his contact as DaddyG😍💦🔥.

Okay ma nigga.

"So, Rae," he looked up at me.

"Has anyone ever told you your beautiful?" I almost choked, it was flattering but weird at the same time.

"N-no." I say as I stuttered on my words.

"Ill make sure to tell you that everyday then." He said looking at the ground.

I hope he isnt trying to get into my Pantalones.

Ms. Rich walks in with obvious sex hair. Who would fuck her?

"Your free to go." She tells us. I take no time getting out of that classroom.

I forgot I have to walk home considering my car was in the shop. Of course it has to rain. I have a 25 minute walk to my house.

I see a jeep come close to the side walk. The window rolls down to show a familiar face.

"Hop in ill take you home." Jack says. I honestly didn't want to walk in the rain so this was my only choice.

When I got in I laid my arm on the rest between me and Jack. He grabbed my hand, and me being to tired a didn't pull away.

I slowly drifted off as I laid my head on Jacks free arm.

'Jack'(Surprise Biatch!)

I felt a head on my arm and I looked down and smiled at Raelynn.

I don't know where her house is so I just brought her over to mine. Thank god my mom doesn't come home for about another hour.

I didn't want to wake her up so i just carried her bride style.

I brought her up to my room and laid her down on my bed. I decided I should make her something to eat.

I hope she likes mac and cheese.

*30 minutes later.

'Raelynn'

I woke up in unfamiliar bed, I was in a boys room. I heard the door open to the side of me.

I saw jack carrying in a bowl. What the. Im so confused.

"I made you mac and cheese, I hope you like it, if you don't you don't have to ea-" I cut him off.

"Shut up ," I laughed "Thank you" he smiled at me and sat right next to me.

Before I ate any mac and cheese I had a disgusting thought in my head.

"Jack, we didn't, did we?" He nodded his head.

"No nothing like that, I wouldn't live with myself if I took advantage to you." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

He sure knows how to cook mac and cheese my favorite especially.

-------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed! Im really starting to like this don't forget to favorite and comment your thoughts! Byeee