True Memories

( Mizuki p.o.v )

" Yuki-chan,Zero-kun I'm back " I yelled and I heard shuffling and then footsteps and finally I was attacked by three different people.

I laugh and see my father kaien cross, my little sister Yuki cross, and my older brother Zero Kiryu. " onee-chan we missed you and saw you singing on t.v. " Yuki said and kept hugging me.

" ah yes, my adorable daughter was so amazing " my father said while sparkles showed up everywhere. "Mizuki how long are you staying " zero asked me and patted my hair.

" for about a week " I answered zero's question and then Yuki smiled and said " Mizu-chan you can meet kaname-sama " I looked at her but father grabbed my hand.

" picture everybody " he said and we all smiled while there was a flash. I looked at the picture and we all looked so happy and I wanted to protect this happiness forever.

End of flash back

I open my eyes and I see zero hugging Yuki while she is crying and kaname looking out a window. " Yuki.... " I mutter out.

They all look at me and Yuki gives me a bear hug and I feel a pain near my stomach and I gasp in pain. " I'm sorry onee-chan, but are you okay "

I look at her and see blood everywhere, my eyes widened and scream. " Mizuki it's alright, take it easy " zero says. " It's time, Yuki and zero go guard outside " kaname said.

" if you hurt her, I will kill you Kuran " zero says and walks out. I feel the bed dip down and look anywhere but his eyes. " kaname..... I hate you for doing this to Yuki " I said and tears fell down my face.

" Mizuki I love you " I heard him say and I look at him but I feel his lips on mine, I instantly relax and I feel him going to my neck and I feel his breath on my neck.

My heart was beating fast until I felt a sharp pain and my eyes open and I realized kaname just bit me. I start struggling and he kissed me again but I taste iron instead.

Everything was starting to fade away but I heard yelling from Yuki and zero, but the last thing I heard was my name.

Flashback of before she lost her memories

" mommy, daddy we missed you " I squealed and ran to my mother and father. They hugged me and Yuki and started laughing. " we missed you too now go play with your sister " mommy said and put me down.

I continued my game of tag with Yuki and started chasing her, eventually me and Yuki grew tired and went to our parents. I walked up to Mommy and sat on her lap.

I was about to fall asleep but I heard the door open and saw kaname onii-sama. I jumped up and ran to him. "Kaname onii-sama I missed you " I said and hugged him and he smiled at me.

I was falling asleep and hugged kaname and said " I love you kaname onii-sama "

Time skip

Me and Yuki where waiting for mommy and daddy to come back but the scent of blood filled my nose and I started crying until I heard the door open and saw Mommy.

She started dragging us away and out the door and I struggled to go with kaname until she hugged me and Yuki. " Mizuki, Yuki once I use this spell I can no longer be with you " she said and blood dripped down her face.

" Mizuki you will be the main target because you inherited my looks but please protect you sister, me and daddy love you so much don't ever forget. She said and the everything went black.

I open my eyes and looked around, tears started going down my face as I started remembering my mother and father. I'm not the only Pureblood because I as well am one of them.

" Mizuki, do you remember who I am " I heard that familiar voice and looked up to see kaname. I ran over to him and hugged him, " I missed you so much kaname onii-sama "