A little mommy and daddy time

Dear readers there is ALOT of sexual content in this chapter. If you don't want sexual content then don't read this chapter.

Our kiss becomes hot, steamy, and fast, with lots of tongue. Sonny knows how I like that. We run up to the bed room I go and lie on the bed and Sonny closes the double doors to our bedroom. He jumps on top of me, but still watches my tummy. He rip off my bra and cups my breasts. He starts to suck lick and kiss my neck as I moan. He then moved lower. I can barley see him. The lights are off, which makes it mysterious. He is off the bed now pulling off my pants. He glides his soft tongue up and down my clit. I fist the sheets with rage. And moan loudly. Hid tongue explores my vagina and goes in my middle whole. I feel cum start to slowly poor out. Sonny!!! Ugh oh oooh Sonny! "Let's trade," he said. I unbuckle his black belt and remove is pocket pants. And slowly kiss his length hidden in his boxers. We are on the floor now with his legs spread and my head in his middle. I remove the boxers and kiss and suck his length. My tongue explores everything he has to offer me. I give a little teeth. Oooh yeah babe! He says. He is long and firm now.  "I think I'm ready now babe," he says as he crawls into the bed. I join, lay down and spread my legs. He looks at me. "You ready?," he says firmly. I nod my head. He thrusts into my ahhhh! Harder babe HARDER!!!he thrusts hard this time (really hard) I am feeling pleasure I haven't felt in years. I scream: SONNY!!!!! K!!! "Ooh yeah baby," he says and he thrust deeper. "Want me to go deeper babe?" He says. I nod with sweat poring down my face. I feel his length stretch and rip some of my skin. And then he bursts. I feel him explode inside me as he yells. His juices running through my body. The sensation ends. And Sonny rolls on his back, breathing heavily and sweat poring down his face. "You were amazing!" he says. "Oh just get read for round 2 I said jokingly.