Ch.5

Pov. Gabby.

We were on our way back to Luke's house. I could tell Luke is pissed off about me hugging that boy. But Jake is a friend of mine. He really doesn't act like it at school, but then again not many people do. Sarah only asked me to this party because of Luke. But I won't be going to this thing.

"Gabby you coming to the party?" Calum asks.

"No" I said leaning back looking out the window.

"Why not?" Micheal ask

Ashton already knew the answer, I wanted him to tell the boys what was going on, but at the same time I couldn't let any of them know. It would be heart braking for them. I couldn't even stand Ashton's face.

"I just got lots of homework" I said shrugging.

"Come on it will be fun!" Micheal said smiling at me.

"No I'm sorry" I said again.

"It won't be the same without you Gabs" Luke said making something light inside me.

"Obviously your perfectly fine without me Luke " I blurted out. Making everyone in the car quiet even Luke himself.

We finally pulled up to Luke's house. I got out the car and went inside his house. Luke's parents are never really home. I went into my room to go call Sam or see if my mom will let me talk to him.

To:mom
Hey mom I was wondering if I could stop by?

I hate that my own mother hates me this much. I hate the fact the school hates me this much. But I guess where there all coming from because I hate myself just as much.

From:mom
No stay away for two weeks your grounded!

I put my phone down. I really am shocked a parent does this to her child.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I yelled

Ashton and Calum walk into the room.

"What's up?" I ask them

"Ashton told me, please don't get mad at him about it. It was hurting him and I forced him to tell me." Calum said "why didn't you tell us?" He finally asked

"Does it matter?" I ask making the boys look at me with pain in there faces.

"Why don't we get ready for the party?" Ashton suggested to avoid this whole conversation.

"Guys it's not good for me to go" I said looking down.

"Then we will stay with you." Ashton and Calum both said to me.

"No you guys go alright" I said hoping they won't stay.

"Fine" Calum said getting up and pulling Ashton with him.

I smiled the best I could. I was so happy they were leaving. I knew if they stay they will ask me a lot of questions. I don't wanna be question. Not about the boy and certainly not about the bullying. I need to just go back home and make sure my brother is alright.

To dad
Is it okay if I see Sam tonight?

From dad
Yeah I don't care come on over.