Chapter 2, Last day of School

Hello Lovelies, here is the 2nd chapter I hope you like it, I probably won't add more to it everyday as I have a week of exams, urgh :( but anywhoo I hope you enjoy it, read vote comment and follow please!! :)

Chapter 2

*Few days later

It was finally the last day of school after today, I would be leaving England, where I knew my life would finally begin, I didn't know what was going to happen all I knew was it was going to be good....well at least I hoped.

"So tomorrow you’re going to England?" My friend Clare asked

"Yeah and you’re going to America" I said

"Yep" she said "Wow this is gonna be life changing" she stated

Clare and I were best friends from the very beginning, her parents and my parents were pretty good friends, after the accident we became closer and her family considered me as a daughter, but I didn't life with them because that wasn't what my parents wanted, I did stay over at their house often but most of the time, I was at my house.

The bell rang for the end of lunch only to more lessons and I was going home to pack and get ready to leave tomorrow and soon arrive in England. I sat next to Clare in English, the words going in one ear and out the other, we were just talking there was nothing to learn we were finished anyway.

The next lesson was php (sport) it was a theory lesson, oh how I hated php, it was just so boring and really in long run, it wouldn't help that much theory might but the sport definitely won't, unless you want to be a php teacher and I can assure that's the last thing I want to do.

The bell finally rang and I was free. I hugged Clare.

"Bye, I'll miss you" I said

"Bye, I'll miss you too" she said.

We both started to cry, I know how wimpy, so what we were best friends, after I hugged Clare and said Goodbye, I started walking home, how nice it was to be leaving here, in a way leaving the past behind, but it wasn't really possible to leave the past behind for me, it followed me everywhere. I’ll explain why later.

I walked into the house, ran upstairs and started packing, after packing my clothes, I had a shower and got changed into my pjs, a pink tank top and pink shorts with butterflies on them. I didn't have to take any furniture, so I was selling the house and all the furniture, I was taking the photos and memories and all the kind of stuff but everything else was being sold to a lovely family, that fell in love with this house when they first saw it.

I went and made dinner, sat down and ate. I watched my last movie in this house, and then went to bed, tomorrow was a new beginning.