blood rush

vroom voosh, as i heard the bus leave my bus stop.
walking home, four people stared at me as i strolled down the pathway.
as i reached an unusual bush track that i had never seen before, i saw a sign a sign that puzzled me, "beware forsware indeed declare" i followed the bush track because my friends had told me that this track would be a shortcut to my house, as lumpy and bumpy as it was i knew it was closer.
as i got closer and closer to my house i heard some sort of a rattle in the bush, and not the kind of rattle the an animal would make.
i stopped and looked around not knowing what was about to happen.
and then out of no were *clack*bam...

i woke up in a fatal position to only find myself in a room, im not familiar with this room "what is going on"? i said out loud to myself, "were am i". as i had finished my sentence i saw a dark figured shadow in the distance," hello? i asked quietly "hello, do you know were i am". the figure did not answer, it just got closer and closer until i knew i was being pulled along the ground, with a plastic bag over my head.

i opened my eyes only to see a man with a mask i tried to ask what was going on but, he stopped me at "who".then i noticed he had taken of his shirt, then going down to his pants, until i realized he was completely showing his body."what are you doing to me, what is going on" i asked him with a frightened tone in my voice. he turned around only to grab my legs i screamed! as i realized what he was doing, first go my pants, then my shirt, before he went any further i covered my protected areas so that he could not remove my clothing.

he pulled out a knife, "w-w-what are you doing with that" i said moving back slowly.before i knew it he had slit my face and said "question me again and it will hurt even more" .shaking, i thought that this was the end, this is it, I'm done for.He pulled off my panties and bra.
I sat there in stun thinking how could this have happend, who, how, why, why me, do i deserve this.

he is, he, he, he a tear fell from the corner of my eye, as he sat on the bed i shivered and shacked, with a tad bit of dougpt. Why did i follow the path, why, i said in my head.
As i realized a small shattered old clock in the corner of the room, i stopped and thought,"its dinner time, wont mum be missing me", well my mum makes me feel like ill never belong or like nobody likes me. But inside i know she loves me, well, i know she used to. The strange man looked at me and grinned.

"OPEN UP", the man said with anger,"shaking, i said open up what", my heart had shattered, like a balloon bursting the pain was dredful,
mature audiences
i screeched and hissed, yelped but roared, my insides were bursting.
I fell to the bed, i couldn't do this anymore, the blood so much blood, what is he doing to me.
i pulled away as hard as posible, he roared at me, I'm frightened sitting there, the pain got to me, blood, body i needed help. I tried to move again, but he roared at me for the second time.

"what do you want from me, why are you here, doing this",i paused.
he looked at me, with his red and white mask staring through the eye peeps, i saw his blistering evil eyes.
I went for it, the eyes, the eyes i said to myself, i need the eyes. i scratched him across the face with my pointed nails.
He pulled out the knife, i screamed, my upper thigh was poring out with blood, i looked at him and i knew this was the end, i was loosing to much blood, as my eyes squinted slower and slower i knew i was falling i was falling down...