Beggining

Eriya kingdom

No one's POV

"My lord, the Queen has given a birth to Princess."said one of kings best friend.
"Really??? Then where is my queen???" The king asked
"Yes. She is in her room." The friend said. The king went into queen's room. What he saw was the most beautiful baby that he had ever seen.
"Oh dear. Look it is your daughter. Give her a hug" said queen smiling at baby. The king took little girl into his hand.
"She is so beautiful. I will name her Mammon."said still looking at girl with purple eyes,hair and two cute triangles.

Timeskip

"King the queen is dying. She is in her bed breathing very hard" said sir Bedivere.
The king russhed into queens room. The princess was already there. The queen was saying something to her while Mammon was crying.
"My king i think i will be leaving now. Please take care of Mammon. Farawell."says the queen her last word.

Timeskip

The princess was playing in the garden ,but then the king came. He was with one woman.

"Mammon come here. " shouted the king. The princess slowly came and asked:" I'm here father. What do You want???"
"This is your new mother. Say hello to her" said king
"Hello my name is Mammon. May i ask you who are You??" Mammon asked. The woman twitched her face little bit but faked her smile and replied:" Hello my name is Medusa. I'm your new mama little princess."
"I'm sorry mother but my mom is only my mama." Mammon said with face that says i-am-sorry. "Oh so. Well it doesn't matter." Mudusa said and left the King and Mammon stay in garden.

Two days after the king remarried with step-mother. From that day the princess daily life became hell. Every day step-mother was asking the magic mirror who is the most beautiful and mirror always replied:" You are beautiful your majesty but the most beautiful is Mammon." The step-mother angried and every day she gave Mammon work to do.

Another Timeskip
The King died .
"Mammon, Mammon. Where are you??? Come here Mammon." The witch shouted.
"Your Majesty princess Mammon is not here."said one of hers lackey.
"Ah so she flyed away??? She will not survive outside. I don't have worry that she will live. Muhahahaha."she laughed like wicked witch (well she is wicked witch).

"But i still need to be careful. Remi" One young man appeared behind her.

"Did you called Your Majesty???" he asked.

"Go after her and stay with her until she will trust you. Then kill her and bring her heart to me" the witch grined.

"As your wish" Remi said and disappeared.

Meanwhile

"Okay looks like she won't go after me. Good thing that i learned how to use illusions." Mammon said
Now what should i do??? Should i try to go to another country??? Mammon thought not noticing that someone is stalking her.

Timeskip

Mammon has crossed the border. She wasn't paying duty or something like that. She just crossed (illegaly) border.

"Now where should i go???" Mammon said. One man heard what she said .
"If you want to go to nearest city then i can take you there" he said
"Really??? That would help a lot." She said. Without thiking she sat into car ( Porsche 356A) . After half way she noticed that they are driving in place where aren't people nor houses.
"Can i ask where are we driving???" Mammon asked.
The man stopped the car and put her to sleep (by chloroform like in movies)

Timeskip

When Mammon woke up she was in big bird cage. She noticed that she wasn't alone. In others cages was childrens, young girls like her and women. The worst was that everyone was female.

"Oh so you are awake. How do you feel??"one girl asked. She has dark blue-green hair, kind blue eyes, under left eye she has small flower and big smile. She wear big white hat and white dress.
"Oh i'm okay."i replied and wondered why she can stay so calm in situation like this. Normal people would histericaly screaming. Well in reality there are some girl that are screaming like psycho.
I was glaring at her with question mark floating above her. Then something happened. Something i wouldn't even think.
"Why are you gazing at me??Is something in my face?? Do i look like some old grandma or something?? Please stop looking at me like that!!!"she shouted. It was so suddenly i was so shocked. My heart almost stopped beating.
How come someone airhead like her to end in place like here i thought
"No it's nothing. You look great. You are still young so you don't hace to worry."i tried to calm her.
"Oh really?? That's great"she stopped to worry and from nowhere (maybe from her hat) she took cookies and offered them to me. It looked tasty.
"Then if you don't mind. Thank you"i said and took strawberry shaped cookie. It was tasty.
"My bame is Luce. What is your name??" Luce asked. I show her a finger like 'wait a minute' and pointed at cookie like 'i just eat this'
"My name is Mammon. Luce how did you get in place like this??? Btw what is this place???"i asked after eating.
"Oh well you know. I was traveling with my friends little bit. Like in holidays going to beach and that. In the way back i lost little bit. But i know that they will come and get me out from here. Here is slave shop. The shop where the women are selling like meat. Male shop is in shop next to this"she explaned while placing hand on cheek.
Why can she stay so calm??? I thought widening eyes.

__________________♥__________________

Hi!! Did you enjoyed it??? Just to say this story is in modern age not middle age. So it would be normal if some of character would have Samsung or Apple. (This is not commercial).
What do you think about this story?? Comment please♥

Tehe~ See you next time ByeBye♡