11

I was listening to the professor when I heard Erik whispered something.

        "Dianne's sister just got in here."

        I looked at him and looked at him with confusion. "Isn't she a year older than her?"

        "Yeah but she stopped at year so she was delayed."

        "Why did she stop?"

        "The shame her family got from Dianne's actions."

        "What?" I bit my lip and started scribbling on my notes. The professor stopped lecturing and he made us copy the things he wrote on the board.

        Dianna is a year older than Dianne. She lived in Liverpool while we are here in London. She looked like her sister, except for her hair. She had wavy hair unlike Dianne, she has the tight curls.

        I haven't heard any news from them since their family moved to York. They lived peacefully there. Why did she enroll here?

        "Dianne should be resting in peace and if her family wants it too..." my voice failed me. I know what I'll say next, but I need to just shut up. "It's up to their family. I don't want to interfere in their lives. They've got enough heartbreak because of me."

~^~

When we got back in Buckingham later that day, we were greeted by the overwhelming number of media in front of the gates. I suddenly realized that maybe this was a scheme my grandmother of a witch prepared to get my mind blown. I got my own troubles in Oxford earlier. I don't want to get involved in a ruckus again.

We were eating in the cafeteria with the siblings when all of the students in the area silenced. I looked at Erik and he pointed the LCD TV that was on the wall.

        The news showed a photo of James and I. I just listened to the reporter.

        "There are many speculations about what is stirring inside the Palace. There are many rumors about a wedding being prepared in private for Her Royal Highness Princess Jamielle. Will there really be wedding bells sooner rather than later? Royal News got information from an insider that we will soon hear the wedding bells.

        "These speculations went more interesting when the Prince James arrived in the country some days ago. There will be more of this scoop when we come back after this short break."

        All eyes were staring either at me or at James. James was beside me and he just stopped chewing his food after the news came off. He looked at me and I sighed. I rolled my eyes and just stared at my food.

        "I'll be damned." It was Vianne's whisper that broke the silence between all of us.

        "We didn't expect that." Cindy said. I heard a little sadness in her voice. Why sadness?

        "Should anyone expect that?" I whisper. I pulled my head up high. Everyone was eating peacefully but nobody makes any sound except for the school crew and administration. They must be surprised on the news. Another royal event will commence sooner.

        "Are you okay, Jamielle?" I heard Erik asked.

        I slowly nodded. "Yeah. I think?" I sighed. "I don't know what to think about my grandmother. Do I have a witch or a devil for a grandmother? I used to look up to her as my life, my aid but now, I clearly think of her as a bad omen. She's clearly predicting everything in my life."