Chapter Three- Draco POV

Hey guys! I know I've been off for so long, but the views and comments snapped me back here. Love you guys. Muacks. :)

So enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not, in any way, own Harry Potter. Only the plot I'm using right now, I guess. Yay dramione!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Draco Malfoy leaned against the gigantic rock in front of Hagrid's hut, accompanied by the Slytherin and Gryffindor students for Care of Magical Creatures. (As if this day couldn't get any worse, pfft.) Draco's cold grey eyes swept over the crowd of students that were waiting for Hagrid's arrival , finally noticing the bushy brown hair and the hazel brown eyes in the crowd, accompanied by two boys, one with flaming red hair and another with jet black hair and green eyes.

He didn't know why he was trying to find Hermione; looking at her just gave him the satisfaction. Her beautiful brown eyes that will grow tinier when she laughs, what he wouldn't give to be the one that brought her happiness. But for now, he can only observe those dunderheads make her laugh. Oh, the joy.

Draco took a bite into his green apple; he was fairly fond of his green apples. The slightly sour taste flooded his mouth while Crabbe and Goyle stood next to him, staring dumbly at the crowd Draco was looking at.

'What'cha looking at, Malfoy?' Goyle looked at Draco, then turned back to the crowd, mouth hanging open. Draco could've bet a million apples that a fly flew into his mouth, making him choke. 'Idiots,' he thought.

At that moment, Hermione made her way into the front of the crowd, laughing happily with Ronald and Harry. What could they possibly make her laugh; he didn't know. All he noticed was Hermione looked stunning;was it the sunlight,or was Hermione radiating heat? He couldn't take his eyes of her; she was irresistible. At that split second, Hermione turned and looked behind her; their eyes met. It seemed like ages before she turned away; she was blushing. Her face has a red tinge so similar to a rosy red apple, she looked adorable.

Just as Draco was staring at Hermione, Hagrid's cabin door burst open. Draco got back to his senses and looked at Hagrid, a tad bit furious at him.

'All righ', all righ', settle down. Today yer be dealin' with the Blast Ended Skrewts.' A large moan from the crowd.

'Get into pairs of two. I'll sort all of yer.'

At the end, Draco got his wish; he got sorted with Hermione. 'I'm sorry, Hermione, but yer the only one that can control Malfoy.' he heard Hagrid say to her. Draco gave him a scowl.

Despite all that, he didn't really care what anyone else said anymore; all except Hermione. He felt like he was out of his mind; 'Hermione's a mudblood. A Gryffindor.' he would remind himself. For those of you that have experienced this before, you would know, you can't control your feelings. He knew it fair well, but he didn't want to admit it.

'Come on, lets go get some lettuce.' Hermione said, without sparing him ONE look, but he could tell she was blushing. Draco followed her orders without a second thought; something he rarely does. Hermione took up some lettuce but Draco took it from her and added it to his pile. Purebloods have perfect etiquette, you know. Hermione looked at her feet as they walked; there was an awkward silence. They fed their skrewts in silence and Draco was starting to get bored when Hermione gave out a sound of exclamation. 

Draco turned around at once; Hermione was on the ground, wincing with pain. Draco didn't know what made him do it; he helped Hermione up to her feet, one of her arms round his neck on his shoulder. He asked Hermione silently, 'What's wrong?' She replied, her brown eyes watering ,' I think I twisted my ankle,' Hagrid rushed over to them but Draco waved him away and said firmly, 'I'll bring her to the hospital wing.' Without a second word, he helped Hermione towards the castle.

They've only reached the second flight of steps when Hermione stopped abruptly. He looked over towards her and saw her expression in agony. He understood at once. he knelt down on one knee, and Hermione raised her eyebrows in surprise. Draco laughed silently in his heart but remained expressionless. He took her arms and wrapped it round his neck, then motioned Hermione to cooperate with him to piggy-back her. She hesitated for a few seconds until Draco said, 'Come on Granger, I don't have much time to spare.' Finally, she relented, and Draco carried her all the way to the hospital wing, her weight as light as a feather.

-------------------------------------------------------------

That's one chapter for you. Hope you enjoyed it.

Vote, comment! All of these will make me remember to post more.

Meanwhile, read my other fan fiction Living Beneath The Depths (A Harry Potter fan fiction), :) Till next time!