going to the basement.

He seemed scared that i was aloud to come home right away. but i felt that it was all my fault. and now he has to wast his money on some anti sizing pills and the hospital bill.

when we got back to his home i went stright to the basement as if i where being punished.

once i got to the bed that i slept on i cryed. "Ally?" he called from upstairs. "what?" i asked trying to make it sound like i wasnt crying. "are you okay?" "yeah just getting dressed."

I got up and went over to the dresser where the newer clothing was. and started to get dressed. I never herd him come down stairs. But when i turned around he was standing in the door way. "ummm hello?" i said oddly. "hey." he said back. "what are you doing?" "nothing just standing here." "I am in the middle of getting dressed." "i know." He started walking twords me. "umm?" i said. "you look amazing" "thanks?"

He came up to me and brushed his lips aganst mine for a brife second. I enjoyed the tingling that i felt in my spine. he kissed me again but this time for a longer period. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. he had the cutest smile ever. But still what is he doing? He cupped my cheeks and kissed me again.

"get dressed." he said with a smile on his face. "okay."