The internet is a strange place full of strange theories. This human school's server, for example. Someone in the past had decided that it would be a great idea to create a shitty little website for the school that some dumbasses could post gossip and shit on.
Of course, when you first laid eyes on the atrocity, you immediately had to hack and recode practically the entire thing, just so your thinkpan wouldn't melt out of your ears every time you checked the domain. The only feature that might give you away were the swarm of tiny pixelated bees that followed the cursor around everywhere.
On your most recent viewing, there had been pictures and ships everywhere. Apparently, Nepeta'd found the website and convinced someone to give her an editing password. Not even you could do that. Of course, you didn't need to.
You'd refused to attend the hellhole today, claiming that you'd rather not be scratched and bitten on what the humans call Monday. You'd have cuts for weeks. But then again, so would he. Long minutes of thinking had determined that you wouldn't attend the human school on Mondays. You'd just get the work off of someone and be done with it, and, while you're at it, lift the Pesterchum/ Trollian ban.
This school's website was extremely useful in dire situations such as these. Unfortunately, Aradia had made you build up a cyberwall even you couldn't break around the section of the site with rules and grades.
Please enter password >______
You'd have to ask. Hopefully, the maroonblooded troll would comply, given your noble goals. You click the F1 key, opening Trollian. You wait a moment before double-tapping on Aradia's trolltag. She'd probably be attending hellhole high, and wouldn't be able to answer. And so you decide fuck it and that you'd troll her anyway.

twinArmageddons (TA) began trolling apocalypseArisen (AA) at 11:38

TA: aa ii beliieve ii have found a noble enough cau2e for you two have two giive me the pa22word
AA: this reas0n being
TA: the ban on trolliian mu2t bee removed for the good of everyone
AA: hm...
AA: i still d0nt see why this is a truly n0ble g0al 0_0
TA: dammiit aa
TA: ii2 there any way ii could ediit the 2iite wiithout the pa22word?
AA: id have t0 c0me and type the passw0rd in myself
AA: and s0meh0w i d0ubt 0ur lusii w0uld be alright with that 0_0
TA: can you a2k your lu2u2?
TA: iim 2ure miine wouldnt giive two 2hiit2
AA: shes n0t here at the m0ment
AA: but i guess i c0uld write a n0te explaining my absence
TA: you remember the way two my hiive?
AA: 0f c0urse!
AA: ive 0nly been t0 y0ur hive a hundred times 0_0
TA: you raii2e a good poiint
TA: 2ee you 2oon then?
AA: see y0u s00n

You double check that Biclops is safely chained to the roof and that the mind honey is securely wired up to everything. Latest copies of Game Grub are packed into their box, and you can see a little bit of the floor between red and blue wires. AA'd probably be fine as long as she didn't accidentally eat the mind honey.
You've warned her many times to NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EAT THE MIND HONEY, and, so far, she's heeded your advice. You'd hate it if either of you were hurt because of the honey.
All you could do now was wait for the maroonblood to arrive.
You go to the roof of your hive with a bowl of mind honey, feeding it to your lusus. Mind honey's the only thing keeping him from demolishing the hive and anything around it. Much like your ancestor, you've heard.
The phenomenon humans call rain begins to occur, leaving you soaked to the bone within the minute. You rush back inside, becoming aware of the oncoming storm that crept over the horizon.
~•~*~•~
The entirety of Sollux's hive became filled with the sound of your whistling and foot-tapping. You'd first heard the tune you were whistling when you were watching a show first recommended by a red and white website, during the introduction of Death. You'd been replaying it in your head for the past half hour, using it as a distraction.
But you couldn't see what you so desperately needed to distract yourself from. You'd been to Sollux's hive many times before. Still whistling to yourself, you click open your friend's husktop, thinking a moment before remembering the password and typing it in. You haven't read Alternian for an extremely long time, but the knowledge of your first language will always be buried in the back of your mind.
Immediately, the school website popped up, and you continue on to the portion of the website containing grades, as well as other things. You tilt the screen up slightly, keeping the keyboard out of the camera's range of vision. The six-digit password was soon entered, and you stand up, making sure not to trip over any wires as you lean against the wall, letting some hair fall over your eyes.
Almost unconsciously, the tune of O' Death began to slip past your lips, the already near-silent words completely drowned out by the sounds of closing doors and beings descending stairs. Even more so by the cascade of "oof"s and crashes that followed. Last time you had visited, you'd warned Sollux not to run down the stairs. Apparently, the warning had slipped his mind.
You hurry to the door that leads to the stairwell, the notes you sang becoming more uneven than before. Sollux sat at the base of the stairway, grumbling and rubbing his temples, probably trying to ease a major headache. You crouch down to his level, using the tips of your fingers to lift his chin; you had to see how bad Sollux had hurt himself.
The goldenblooded troll had split his lip, and there were occasional cuts and sickly colored bruises on his arms. You click your tongue, looking the injuries over. There was nothing too major, but Sollux quite frankly looked like hell anyways. Translucent yellow liquid stained his face in smudges and streaks, and his pulse hammered beneath your fingers. "G-godammit, AA. Did I fall down the stairs again?" His lisp was quite prominent throughout the sentence, and you feel the corners of your mouth pull up into the beginnings of a smile.
"I did warn you about the stairs, didn't I?" you breathe a laugh, biting your lower lip and helping Sollux to his feet. "I put the password in already, in case you were wondering," you add, just remembering that fact yourself. He looks confused for a moment, but soon deciphers your sentence. "Right. Then we can get all this damn blood off me." You nod, noticing a slight shaking in his knees. You wrap an arm around Sollux's waist, assisting him in the trek to his husktop.
"Thanks, AA." As he sat down in front of his device, you could tell that he was tempted to rearrange everything there, but you were looking over the chair, at the screen. Sollux had the ability to mess up the page completely, and you'd be able to nothing about it, but, for some reason, he was hesitating. Instead, he did exactly what he said he would do: just update the Trollian/Pesterchum rules a bit, then log off of the website.
"Mind if I sit?" you inquire. Standing and leaning was getting quite uncomfortable. Sollux shrugs and holds you to him after you take a seat on his lap. There was a beeping sound, and Sollux sighs and clicks open Trollian, since someone had decided to message him. You swat his hands away from the keyboard, checking yourself. It was Feferi, asking for something or other. You spin around so you're facing Sollux, letting him type a reply without your needing to look.
You rest your head in the crook of his neck, keeping the your arms wrapped around the goldenblood. As Sollux taps away on his keyboard, you hum the tune of the song that's been stuck in your head for the entirety of the day. The tapping noises cease and Sollux begins rubbing your back, though the beeping noises from the computer persisted. You take a breath, continuing your tune as stable as you can keep it. "How've you been, AA? It's been a damn long time since you last came over."
All you can do is mumble things about exploring, death, and archaeology into his shoulder. You realize then that Sollux probably still had blood all over him. "We should probably get you cleaned up," you mutter, sighing. "Yeah, probably..." the goldenblood makes no move as if to stand up, though. Instead, he untucks the back of your shirt from your skirt and runs his hand up and down your bare back, sending sparks up your spine. You close your eyes, giving up completely on trying to sing your way out. You didn't want to.