Chapter 2 - the pairing.

Alice's POV:

We arrived at the house in about 45 minutes. I quickly got out of the car, pushing Sammi out of the way and her calling me foul names as I did so...

"Here let me help you." Niall smiled kindly at me as I got my suitcase out of the boot.

"I'm fine thanks..." I growled, pushing past him causing him to stumble back a little.

"Someone's feisty." I heard Harry murmer to Niall.

"Shut the FUCK up." I groaned, emphasising the word fuck.

I stormed into the house and threw my make up bag across the room with a scream.

"For Fuck Sake!! This is a bunch of bullshit!! I hope this is all a dream..." I hollered while walking up the stairs, I left my suitcase in the hall way while I went to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror while I leaned over the sink. My hair was a mess and my SnapBack was now on wonky... I moved it on correctly and walked out of the bathroom. I have to try and be nice if I'm going to live with these boys. I walk into -what I suppose is - the living room and look around, there's 2 cream armchairs and a 3 seater couch. There's also a 50 inch telly hanging on the wall. Sammi is sitting in one of the arm chairs and Lily in the oth- LILY'S HERE!!!

"LILY!! THANK THE FUCKING MOOSE!!" I yell and pull her into a hug, she laughs and hugs me back but we stop our happy moment when we hear 2 boys chuckle. We pull away from our hug and see Zayn and Niall at the door.

"Can't we have our private moment?!" Perrie asks, angry glint in her eye.

"We need to do our pairings because we are all going on a double date tonight." Zayn says before walking out of the door way and away from the room.

"Finnee..." Sammi groans even though she's already been paired with Harry, she's coming to support us... I think?

We followed Niall into the Kitchen - WHICH WAS BLOODY HUGE MAY I ADD! The food they could have in here - and we lined up on each side, the girls against the island in the middle of the kitchen. And the boys opposite from us leaning against the oven, dishwasher and some cupboards.

"Alright. The way we are going to do this we are going to put your names in a bowl or something - obviously not Samantha - and the boys names, apart from mine and Harry's will be in another bowl. We then pick a boys name and a girls name and wala! The couple." Liam exclaimed.

I nodded and wrote my name on a piece of paper and dropped it in the bowl, Lily did the same and so did Zayn, Niall and Louis I think.

"Let meh choose the names." Sammi said dramatically. Opening her arms out wide to push past me and Lil.

"The first pair is...." Sammi started, "Lily and Zayn!" She shouted pointing to the 'couple'.

Lily's face turned into a look of 'are you being of real?' I laughed at her face... At least I get the choice of the better of the 3.

"Next pair is..." Sammi smirked, making a drumroll sound on her lap before picking out 2 names. "Alice - obviously - and L-Niall!"

I groaned, at least I get the best looking one, I internally laughed and he smiled sweetly at me. My look of boredom disappeared and I smiled back at him. VERY SOFTLY THOUGH!!! Very softly...

______________________

Next chapter :p sorry if its short, I can hardly breathe :(