Coming together

It was 7 in the morning and lauren had just woken up to get ready to go to school. She threw on a t-shirt and some jeans and ran her fingers through her hair. As she threw her bag over shoulder she ran down stairs and grabbed the $200 her parents left her with a note that read " hey laur we went to go to chris's baseball tournament well be home in a week we left you money and the cabellos will be there to check up on you if you need anything we love you see you soon" after she read the note she headed to camilas house. Lauren was now at camilas house at 7:10 and knocked on her door. As she knocked she heard camila yell " hold on im coming!" As she ran to the door. "Hi" camz said blushing a little. "Hey camz you ready?" Lauren asked "yeah let me just grab my backpack" camz answered. As they walked to the car camila johged and opened laurens door quickly befor she got their. " thank you camzi youre so sweet" lauren said with a small smile and pecked her cheek. "My pleasure" camz replyed. "Camz do you think we can go get starbucks please?" Laur asked "yeah of course" camila answered.

*5mins*

"Goodmorning how may i help you today"the drive through speaker said. "Goodmorning id like a venti strawberry frap please and a venti carmel frap with extra carmel." Camila told the speaker "okay thank you that will be  $9.10 please pull up to the next window" the speaker responded "thank you" camila answered as she pulled up to the next window "that'll be $9.10 please" the man said. Lauren started to pull out money as camila said "no laur ill pay dont worry put your money way" "thank you camz but i got it next time" lauren responded. As camila handed the man exact change and handed them their two drinks.

*10 mins*

They pulled up to school at 7:30 and camila told her to stay in the car as she got out. And she ran to the other side and opened the door for lauren. "Thanks camz" lauren said as she was about to kiss her on the cheek she saw normani dinah and ally waiting for them. As lauren was looking at the group camila gave lauren a peck on the cheek and grabbed laurens bag and walked with her to the group of friends. "Hey everyone" lauren and camila said in unison " "hi" the other girls replied. They all stayed and talked for about 25 minutes. As the bell rang they all went to their classes walking together.

*lunch*

Camila was walking with lauren and the girls to go eat. As they all got their food they headed to their table and talked for the whole 30 mins. Through out the whole lunch camila and lauren would sneak glances at eachother and admire eachother when the other wasnt looking.

*after school*

Camila and lauren headed to camilas car and headed to their houses. They sat in comfortable silence occasionally asking questions and making small talk. While ed sheeran "photograph" was playing lightly in the background.

They pulled up to camila drive way and lauren thanked her "laur do you want to come in and watch a movie or something?" "Yeah sure let me just go put my stuff in my house and ill head right over unless you want to come to my house?" Lauren said " yeah " camila answerd and left her bag in her car and opened laurens door and heading into her house. When they got inside they saw no one was home and then lauren remembered her family had left for the week. "They left they wint be back fir a week" lauren said " oh yeah my mom told me that they left that my mom will come check on you everyday" camila answered. " oh okay so im going to go change and ill be right down help yourself to anything and you can sit on the couch and look through the movies" lauren told her " alright" she answered. 10mins later lauren walked down to see that camila had a banana and was changed into some basketball shorts and a jersey. " oh hey laur didnt see you" camila said "hey when did you change?" Lauren asked "oh i ran over to my house and got changed while you did and grabbed a banana" camila answered. "So what movie did you choose" lauren asked while walking to grab a water. "I couldnt really decide but maybe The Fault in Our Stars?" Camila asked "yeah sure ill put it in will you go make some popcorn its in the cubbort to the rught of the fridge bottom shelf" lauren informed camila. As camila walked to the kitchen to make the popcorn she turned her head and say lauren bent over trying to find the movie from under the couch from when she dropped it and camila couldnt help but stare but turned around when lauren stated to stand up. Camila quickly through the popcorn in the microwave and yelled "i have to go to the restroom!" "Alright first door on the right" lauren told her "thanks" she replied As camila went into the restroom she saw a buldge showing in her shorts and needed to do something fast about it she thought maybe to do a quick rub out but she thought that would be rude it laurens house. So she just adjusted herself in her conpression shorts splashed water on her face and went back to the kitchen to find the popcorn gone and heard lauren yell "Camz im on the couch and i have the popcorn" camila headed over to lauren and sat on the opposite side of the couch uncomfortablely. Lauren noticed this and started scooting closer to her. Camila shifted uncomfortably and cleared her throat and asked if lauren wanted some water and she got up to go grab two waters frim the fridge and notice lauren wasnt there. Camila started to look around the living room right when she was about to call lauren the raven haired girl popped out and scared camila "omg laur" camila said holding her chest can slapped lauren on the arm. "What the hell is wrong with you i couldve had a heart attack" "sorry camzi is there anyways i can make it up to you?" Lauren said while hugging her. "Its fine" camila answered "you sure i can help you with your little situation" lauren said camila was about to answer and then she really thiught about what she said and said "noo lo no thats fine" saying with a nervous laugh backing up "maybe we should just continue the movie" camila said "yeah suure" lauren replied and said "thats not the only thing well be doing " under her breathe when they walked back to the couch lauren pushed camila on the couch and straddled her waist. "Camzi i know you want me" lauren said suductively with a smirk in camila ear as camila gulped. "L-la-laur wh-what are y-you d-doing?" Camila said holding in a moan. "What does it look like camzi" lauren said nibbling on camilas ear and then bit her lip. "Laur s-stop your making me horny" camila said with a gasp as lauren grinded in her. "I know you dont want me to stop" the raven said camila couldnt take it anymore and flipped them over and stared into laurens eyes and kissed her passionatly and started trailing kisses down her neck as she heard her phone ring and saw it was her mom but lauren wouldnt let her go "laur i need to answer it" camila said pulling back.

"Hey mom" camila said
"Hi mila please come home dinner is ready and tell lauren to come over to eat with us." Sinu said
"Alright well be right there" camila answered

"We should go to my house they made dinner" camila said pecking her lips "okay but what about..." Lauren said looking down to see a fully erect shape of a penis. "Oh do you think i can take care of that really fast in your bathroom?" Camila asked embarrested "yeah go ahead or i can help you" lauren said suductively "no thats fine i got it" camila said going to the restroom.

*10mins later*
Camila came out of the restroom "hey how do you feel" lauren asked "great we should go" camila said "yeah" lauren replied while they walked to camilas house. As they got to the front door camila gave lauren a quick kiss on the lips and opened the door to be greeted by sofi "hi laur, hi mila" the little girl said hugging them "hi sofi wheres mom?" Camila asked " shes in the kitchen setting up"sofi said "alright im going to change ill be back" camila said running up stairs while lauren walked in the kitchen to help sinu set up..."hi sinu would you like any help?" Lauren asked "yes please will you please take the food here and put it in the table please?" Sinu asked "yes" lauren answered

*5mins*

They were all eating dinner with small talk about how their days were and camila and lauren would talk and join in occassionally. "Do you think i can take you to school tomarrow i want to take you somewhere?" Camila asked lauren in a low voice "yeah what time do you want me to be over here?" Lauren asked "7:00" camila said "okay ill be here" lauren said... Dinner was over and they were cleaning up "so sinu do you think camila can spend the night i dont want to be alone tonight " lauren asked "yeah of course" sulinu answered and lauren replyed "thank you" as she walked away to tell camila "hi camz" lauren said "hi lauren whats up?" Camila asked "will you spend the night i dont want to be alone tonight" lauren said "yeah let me ask my mom" camila said "i already asked she said it was okay" lauren told her "alright let me go up stairs and get my stuff you wanna come?" Camila said " no its alright just hurry yeah?" Lauren said "alright" camila answered

*5mins*

Camila came down to see lauren was gone. "Hi mija lauren just went to her house and told me to tell you to just go right over itll be open"sinu informed camila "alright love you mama bye papa bye sofster" camila said bending over to hug her sister. Camila walked over to laurens house and walked in and called for lauren but she didnt answer so she went up stairs to look for laurens door. "Laur?" Camila said "in here camz"lauren said camila walked into her room and saw her laying on her bed using her phone. " hey camzi" lauren said "hey laur"camila said walking over to her bed putting her stuff down sitting next to laurens feet. "Where should i sleep tonight?" Camila asked "you can sleep with me.." Lauren said "umm idk"camila said "please i dont want to be here alone in this room tonight" laur said "okay" camila said laying down next to lauren. They layed there cuddling and ended up falling asleep together....

Thank you for reading sorry for the late update...

Forever & Always,
Destiny Soto
xoxoxo