Couples,Teething,And MattyB

8 months later...(sorry for the fuck ass big skip 😐. But I made it up with a sex scene)Me and Zayn got together after our first date and were so happy together it's magical. May sound cheesy,but it's true. I smiled and kissed Zayn's lips while holding Rylan on my hip. She was sucking on those teething things because she's teething. She's almost 10 months old. I hand Rylan to Zayn as I kiss her cheek." I have to go to Kayla's bakery for work now ok?" I said." Ok babe I love you" Zayn smiled." Bye Ry" I chuckle and ruffle her light brown hair. She takes the ring out of her mouth and tries to wave but fails. Zayn chuckles as I put on my jacket and grab my phone and car keys." Bye!" I shout. I hop into my car and drive to work. My hours are to 10am-3:35pm.

I wave to Annika as I hop into my car. I press on the radio as I buckle up and older music from a little boy,MattyB was his name? Yeah him. He was pretty cute when I was younger. His older song from his first album I believe so,"New Kids" starts playing. This was my favorite song for 8 months. I start to sing along while I drive home.

I reach the apartment building and walk in. I press "2" on the elevator. I go up to the level and walk out then into my apartment." hey babe I'm home" I said." Hey boo I just put Ry down for a nap" he whispered." Oh sorry"." Wanna have a little fun,but quietly and with a condom?" He asks sexily." Sure" I whisper on his neck with my hot breath. He shudders and grasps my hand bringing me upstairs. He threw me onto the bed and got naked. I did the same and was pinned down by Zayn onto the bed. ( the sex starts here. Very detailed and graphic). He kisses my neck as my hands roam around his body. I grasp his member as he gasps and groaned. I smirked and starting moving down to his member. I put his swelled member into my mouth as he groaned. I sucked on it until he released. He started to massage one of my breasts and sucking on the other. I moaned into his ear. A little later he switched to the opposite, then stopped moving down to my "body part". He swirled his tongue around and I moaned. I finally released as he flips me onto my stomach and I got on my hands and knees,knowing what's next. I heard a wrapper,it was condom and heard it slip on." Ready baby boo?" He said. I nodded feeling him slide into me. I gritted my teeth as he took himself out of me,then put it back in again. I whimpered then moaned in pleasure.

After a while,we got dressed again and rushed to get Rylan." Hi baby girl, it's time to get up" I cooed. I picked her up and placed her onto her changing table. I took out the diaper supplies and changed her. After I changed her I brought her downstairs putting her in the playpen as I went to the couch. I sniffed the air. Zayn was cooking. It was also Pizza Monday which was delicious. He made a cheese pizza with onions and peppers. I fed Rylan some baby food then ate my dinner which contained pizza,coke,salad,and a brownie sundae. After dinner and dessert,I gave Rylan a bath and changed her into a pink with penguins footie pajamas. I gave her 5 ounces of milk to make her fall asleep.

20 minutes and a bottle later, Rylan was asleep on Zayn's chest. I took and posted it on instagram(make account)
Q_Butler: My boo and boo sleeping 😍 #boos #socute #omg #Z&Ry #yes!!
I heard Zayn's phone go off which woke him off and checking his phone. He unlocked his phone and a minute later smiled." What am I gonna do with you girl" Zayn shook his head and I chuckled. I grabbed Rylan and went upstairs and walked into her room. I put her in the crib and turned on the monitor and the nightlight then went into me and Zayn's bathroom. I stripped and changed into my pajamas. I brushed my hair and taking off everything. I turned the monitor on in our room and laid down in bed. Ten minutes later Zayn came in and went into the bathroom. He came out a little later and got in bed with me." I love you baby boo" he whispered." I love you too Z" I whispered back and snuggled into him. I finally fell asleep to his beautiful voice,smiling,and his side. And I was lucky,only got up twice! Once for Rylan,then I had to go to the bathroom. I sighed. I love my family.

Oh my god!! This is the longest chapter ever I wrote even for my other books!! I'm so proud of myself!! Yay!! Lol
Bye!! Another chapter might go up later tonight(probably not) or tomorrow afternoon.