Liam - BSM

You're one year younger, but still depend on your older brother when times get tough.

Your POV

'Haha, cmon babe! Just take my hand, I won't let you fall!' I smile at my boyfriend of 3 years, Chase, as I take his outstretched hand and intertwine our fingers. I slowly push myself off of the wall of the roller rink, moving slowly trying to get over to him.
'Chase, I don't like this. I feel like I have no control.' I say as my roller skates slip a bit and I lurch forward. Chase catches me an we fall, straight on the hard floor. I groan as Chase just chuckles, wiggling out from under me and then helping me back to my feet. 'I suck at this!' I whine, sticking my bottom lip out in a pout. My pout soon turns into a smile as Chase kisses my bottom lip.
'Alright babe, cmon, let's get these things off and go watch a movie or something, hey?' I nod and he guides me over to the wall, I take baby steps back to the seats, where Chase unties my own laces before untying his own. We pay for the rental before grabbing our gear and heading out hand in hand.
'Thank you for today, babe. Even though I suck at skating.' I say, giggling a little. Chase brings my hand to his lips and places little kisses on my knuckles.
'Anytime baby, I love you so much. And I will forever.'

I slam my scrapbook closed as tears stream down my face. He lied to me. I still can't come to terms that he cheated on me after all of our time together... I push my thoughts away and grab my phone on the night stand. Liam is due home tonight and I would be excited, but no, I had to ruin it and look at the damn scrapbook. I unlock my phone and see I have a few missed messages, all from Liam. I opened one and saw that he was back, and on his way. That was sent an hour ago. I jumped down from my bed and rushed around my room, shoving my scrapbook into my closet and slamming the doors. I lean against it and break down again. The only thing stopping me, is a gentle, low knocking sound on my bedroom door.

Liam's POV

"Ugh," I groan as I drop my bags on the floor of the house I haven't been to in months. One Direction is finally on a break, and even though I'll miss the boys, it's so amazing to be home. I take a look around the house and mum and dad don't seem to be home, so I head up stairs to see if Y/N is home. I reach her bedroom door and knock lightly, pressing my ear to the door. I hear sniffling coming from inside and I can feel my heart clench with the sound. "Y/N... Love, c'mon open the door, please." I wiggled the handle and found that the door was unlocked, I let myself in and looked around, only to find my baby sister curled up against her closet doors, crying softly, muttering random things to herself. "Babe! What's happened? Come 'ere." I squatted down beside her and held her hand, she gave me a small, forced smile and continued to cry. "Alright, let's try something else." I mumbled, mainly to myself. I picked Y/N up bridal style off the floor, only for the closet doors to fly open and her scrapbook to come crashing down, pictures and papers scattering everywhere.

"Li... Don't pick them up... Please. Let me do it..." Y/N cried, cuddled into my shoulder. I laid her down on her bed and started to pick up the papers, reading the occasional one every now and again. Until I got to one that had an old picture of her and Chase on the bottom, the top half covered in writing. I skimmed over it to find the words 'lies, hurt, hate, betrayal, cheated, used.' I started to tear up and let the paper fall to the ground again. Y/N was proper crying now, full on sobbing into her pillow. I went and lied down beside her, as if on instinct, she rolled over and buried herself into my side. We laid like that for a while until her sobs died down and I spoke up.

"Babe? What happened with Chase?" She sniffled a bit before speaking softly.

"He cheated on me, Lili... After everything. We've been broken up about 2 months." I looked down at Y/N to see her brown eyes tearing up again. I sat up straight and pulled her into my lap, muttering an 'asshole' as I did so. Y/N heard me and started to giggle, which made me laugh. After a couple of seconds Y/N spoke again. "Thanks, Li. I think it will be much easier now that you're home for a bit. Can we burn the scrapbook?" I laughed again and nodded. She got off me first, grabbing me by the hand pulling me with her. We scooped up the loose pages from the floor and picked up the scrapbook before heading into the backyard.

"What do you say we cook it on dads barbecue?" I ask Y/N, seeing her run towards it was enough of a yes for me. I sprinted after her, poking her side when I got close, she yelped in surprise and it felt like we were kids running the yard again. "Open it, quick!" She opened the lid to the barbecue and threw the papers on there, me following suit. We set the barbecue alight and watched as the pages slowly began to burn. I looked at Y/N to find the biggest smile on her face. "Feel better, princess?" She nodded, still smiling. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead gently. "I forgot to ask, where are mum and dad?" I say, pulling out of the embrace.

"Right, I probably should have told you, mum and dad are in London for a couple weeks. Dad said something about a holiday? I don't know." I laughed.

"That means we have the place to ourselves!" We smiled mischievously before high-fiving and yelling "pizza, fort and movies!" at the same time, making us both laugh again. "Before we do that though, do you wanna go shopping? A new GUCCI just opened...?" Y/N looked at me wide-eyed before shaking her head gently, my eyebrows furrowing. "C'mon Y/N. I have an ass-tonne of money that I don't know what to do with.... Pleaseeee?" I ask, dragging out the word. After a bit of debating she finally agreed to go with me. Once we were in the car, I proposed a little offer. "Okay, the one rule for me taking you to GUCCI, is that you don't show Harry anything I buy you, otherwise, he'll buy it for himself, no matter what it is." She laughed, quite hard before responding.

"Alrighty, but just so H doesn't feel bad, I might get you to buy him a shirt." I smiled at her.

"Whatever you want, buttercup." I say, making Y/N squeal and me giggle a very manly giggle.

A/N: OMG, hi everyone... Super sorry about the REALLLLLY late update. I was blocked and like I've had the worse family problems ever, so this is the first chance I've had to write, let alone complete this chapter... Anyway, what do you think? I was smiling so much whilst writing this, it's just so cute! For the people who have put in requests, I have those in draft. :) Thank you guys for supporting me still, even through my lack of updating *sigh* but I still love you all, very much. But just to be mean.... I won't post the next update until I get 5 comments and 10 votes on this chapter.... Haha, I'm so evil now... Not really, but anyways, my last few chapters haven't had many reads and 'm like "okay.... What do I do here." so that ^ is what I'm gonna do. And congratulations to Narry4Life22 who won the last chapters contest! Also to LOLSMILEYFACEyas who was only a few minutes short. :) The next contest will be posted soon, so keep watch!

Thanks again guys for the support!

Love you all!! -Chi xxx