Secrets of the Night {You Wish Batman} PART 7

**Sorry this part is shorter than the rest, but I really just wanted to get something up for all of you to read and get something to happen between... well you'll see what I had to get to happen! PLEASE PLEASE vote and comemnt! I love reading what you all think about my story! Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has been voting and commenting! Ok enough of my ranting and on to the story!

I walked into the outer lounge and decided to go and hang out with Ayden. I needed someone who could make me feel better, and Ayden could always make me laugh.

I saw him watching TV on one of the U couches. It was the one furthest away facing away from everyone. I ran over there and jumped over the back of it. I landed right next to him and turned towards him smiling. He jumped a little bit at my surprise arrival but then he smiled back at me. "Woah... Shit Shea that was quite the arrival."

"Why thank you! I try. Anyway what's on TV?" I snuggled under his arm and looked up at him. I already felt better just being around him.

"Not a lot, I'm just flipping through channels. Care to join me in my oh so entertaining channel surfing?" He asked smiling down at me.

"Duh! Otherwise I wouldn't have made such an entrance! After all, you are the only one who get's that!"

He just laughed and continued flipping through the channels. He stopped on a channel where there was a girl was being carried in a door by a big guy. They went through the door into a bedroom where the guy laid her down. He started cracking up at the image, and wouldn't stop laughing.

"Ayden! What are you laughing at? How could you possibly find this funny?" I asked, while laughing because his laugh was getting contagious. He paused the screen just as the guy was laying the girl down on the bed.

"It's... You!" He managed to gasp out. My jaw dropped as I looked over to the screen and back to Ayden. I looked back at the screen and over to him again. Ayden just started laughing even harder.

"Oh. My. God. Ayden you are such an asshole! I can't believe you would say that! That is still a really sensitive subject for me! Are you really that heartless that you would make fun of my pain like that? I never knew you were like that!" I screeched at him. I stood up and sat down with an angry huff on the opposite side of the couch from him. I was trying so hard not to start cracking up. I had some major control going because I didn't even have the slightest smirk on my face. He immediately stopped laughing as soon as he saw my reaction.

"Shea, I'm so sorry! I had no idea this upset you that much! I didn't mean it I swear!" He walked over and sat down next to me, but he didn't put his arm around me. Probably because I shot him a really dirty glare that I was quite proud of. "Shea, pleeeease forgive me! I swear I didn't mean anything by it!" I looked over at him and saw that he almost had tears in his eyes.

Then I couldn't help it. I couldn't hold it in any longer!

I burst out laughing. "You... though that... I was ... serious?" I managed to get out between laughs. I fell over on the couch because I was laughing so hard. I was even curled up into a little ball because my stomach was hurting from laughing so hard.

"You... But... What... Oh you are so getting it now Shea!" I looked over at him, unsure of what he was planning on doing. He walked over to me with an evil smirk on his face.

"Ayden... what are y-"

I was cut off by Ayden walking over and picking me up. He threw me over his shoulder and started walking away with me. I was hanging over his back with a view of his butt. I have to admit he has a really cute butt. I couldn't believe how easily he had picked me up. You would think I weighed a total of ten pounds! I also have to admit that that is a really big turn on for me.

"Ayden what the hell are you doing! I'm not fucking princess Fiona! Put me down!" I started pounding on his back to let me down, but he wouldn't do it. He was just parading around the room with me on his back, laughing at all the weird looks we were getting.

"Ayden! Come on seriously! Put me fucking down!" I couldn't help but laugh as I said this, so he didn't exactly take me seriously.

"You shouldn't have tricked me like that. Now everyone gets to see the bad ass Shea get carried around like a little doll. This is fun!"

I let out a gasp when I heard him say that. There was no way I should let him do this to me! Apparently I had a reputation going and I definitely did not want to ruin it. I lifted the top half of my body up so that my legs were closer to his body. I acted like I was trying to get out of his grasp, when I really just wanted to be a little bit farther down. When I was in the right position I slowly pulled back my leg.

"Don't say I didn't warn you Ayden..." I said as I swung my leg forward and gave him a soft kick in the place where it hurts the most.

"Ow! Shiiiiiiiit!" He yelled as we both went falling down to the ground. Somehow he ended up breaking my fall and keeping himself from crushing me at the same time.

I opened my eyes when I felt myself hit the ground and was looking right into Ayden's deep blue eyes. My breath immediately caught in my throat when I realized that he was only an inch away from my face. I could feel his breath fanning out on my lips.

"I can't believe you went for the cheap shot, that was so uncalled for," he whispered with a smile on his face.

"Oh that was so called for!" I said back, flashing him a smile.

"No, it was a cheap shot. You now have to repay me for stopping so low," he whispered to me, hi s eyes smoldering

"Oh really? And how would I d-"

I was cut off by his gorgeous lips closing the inch space between us and meeting mine. My body immediately felt like it was on fire. I never knew that kissing someone could be this amazing. His tongue traced along my bottom lip, begging to be let in. I opened my mouth and met his tongue with mine. I immediately felt him press into me, leaving even less space in between us than the little bit that there was before. He wrapped one hand around my neck and the other one was twisted in my hair.

I ran my hands down his back and around his sides. I lifted his shirt a little in the front and ran my hands over his abs. I immediately felt him react to my touch and the kiss grew much deeper.

I started to completely pull his shirt off when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over to where the sound had come from and was looking up into bat boy's face. And let me tell you, he did not look happy. He actually looked disgusted. I felt a blush slowly creep up to my face.

"Training in an hour serpent belle. Meet me out here and do NOT be late. There will be hell to pay if you are," he paused with a smirk on his face. "Well, more hell to pay than there already is." With that he turned around and stalked back through the door to where our rooms are.

I looked over at Ayden and saw that he was looking at me with one eyebrow raised. "Serpent belle?"

"Ugh! Don't ask. It's just bat boy trying to match my nickname skills, which he obvoiusly can't. Anyways I'd say that you are fully repain now wouldn't you? So i have to go get ready for training now apparently. I'll see you when i get back." I gave Ayden a small kiss and then got up and walked towards the door that led to my "special" area.

**Thanks for reading! Oh and don't forget to comment and click on that pretty vote button at the top of the screen! Thanks!