Meeting

Roxas Journal entry #1

-I go to a school, well of course. It's normal for 15 year olds to go to school. But there's this ,guy, in my school. He's maybe a little older than 17. I have no idea why he's in my school though. Shouldn't people his age go to collage or something? Well anyway. Today I ran into him in the hallway.-

         The school day started like normal. Waking up, getting ready, eating, catching the bus. Roxas went to his usual morning classes, walking alongside his three friends, Xion, Namine, and Sora. Roxas didn't expect to find himself bumping into a taller figure as he laughed at Sora's joke. As his hands hit the taller mans chest, and his books tumbled to the floor, Namine yelled out Roxas' name to warn him of the man he had already ran into.

        "Thanks Namine," Roxas sarcastically said as he sat on the ground looking at the mans legs.

"Oh. Sorry," The tall figure said crouching down to look at Roxas.

         Roxas studied the mans face. He had spikey red hair, and peircing green eyes. As soon as Roxas saw his two facial tattoo's he turned a pale pink and fell back as he fainted.

         The tall man hurried forward and caught Roxas before his head hit the floor.  "I..is this normal?" The red head asked as he stood holding Roxas in his arms. Sora laughed as Namine said ,"Yes." She let out a small giggle and Xion finished for her. "Only when he gets nervous. Usually around people he likes." She said in her quiet voice.

         The red head let out a slight laugh. "So he likes me eh?" He asked, "well besides this, I'm Axel. Nice to meet you all." Axel gave them a smile. Namine stepped forward and smiled back. "I'm Namine. This is Xion and Sora." She said gesturing to each person as their name was called.

         "Nice to meet you! Uh....What should I do with...?" Axel asked with a concerned face. Sora quietly  said to Xion. "Take hime home. Maybe they'll have kids!" Sora chuckled as Xion nailed him in the ribs with her elbow.

          "His name is Roxas." Namine said, "Can you take him to the nurse. This only happens so often. He needs some rest." Axel nodded and head for the nurses office.