Grizzly's Birthday Party Night

Tonight was Grizzly's birthday party, only a couple of people were going which included you. Well anyways Grizzly was turning 20 (In the comic or whatever it was,it is said Grizzly is 7 years old in bear years, which Panda said it was like 45 in human years, so I decided to make Grizzly young) , so it was special for him, you bought him the game he wanted.

Once you arrived you were greeted by Grizzly, he pulled you into a 'bear' hug.

"Oh (Y/n), you came!" Grizzly said happily.

"Hehe yeah, Happy Birthday Grizzly....also you're crushing me" You said.

Grizzly let you go and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)" Grizzly said.

"It's alright Grizzly, so how's the party?" You asked.

Grizzly looked at you then looked away.

"Oh it's great...I'm glad you are here though" Grizzly said with a fake happy tone.

"I see" You said with a worried voice.

Grizzly noticed then he placed his hand on your shoulder and smiles at you. You looked upset him and smiled, then hugged him.

"Let's go with the others" Grizzly said.

You smiled and nodded, when you both went to the others you saw Panda trying to flirt with other girls but failed miserably, Ice Bear was helping make more food for everyone else.

Grizzly placed his arm around you making you blush, Panda and Ice Bear came over to you both with a smile.

Once they were in front of you both and smiled.

"Hey Panda, Hi Ice Bear" You said.

"Hey (Y/n), um can you help me in being my wing man?" Panda asked nervously.

"Sure" You said.

"Hello (Y/n), later can you help Ice Bear cook?" Ice Bear asked.

You nodded with a smile, then when you looked over at you Grizzly he looked liked he was jealous.

Before you could say anything Panda grabbed your wrist and smiled.

During the party you helped Panda get a girlfriend and helped Ice Bear cook, but every once in a while you saw that Grizzly was mad and jealous.

After most of the people left you went to Grizzly.

"Hey Grizz, can we talk?" You asked him.

He looked at you then nodded, later you tried to find a place to talk private but the only place was the closet. Once you both entered the closet with Grizzly, you looked up at him and sighed.
"Grizz I noticed that you were mad at me and I wanted to know why?" You asked.

Grizzly at first was shocked that you noticed but then sighed and hugged you.

"Look I'm sorry, I was just......jealous." Grizzly muttered the last part.

"Jealous?" You asked.

Grizzly looked at you with tearful eyes.

"Yeah I was jealous cause you spend all your time with Panda and Ice Bear but not with me!" Grizz said with tears running down his cheeks.

"Look, I-I love y-you" Grizz said with a blush.

Your eyes widened when he said that, he looked at you then thought you rejected him, he was about to open the door but you grabbed his hand making him look at you then you kissed him.

The older male blushed red, then he put his arms around your waist and you doing the same, except around his neck to deepen the kiss.

The kiss lasted two minutes cause the lack of oxygen, as you both panted Grizz smiled goofy at you.

"I see you feel the same way, we should leave the closet before my brothers think that we were doing something perverted" Grizzly said sticking his tongue out at you.

"Hehe yeah" You said.

When you both left the closet holding each others hands, Panda took a picture of you both.

"Aw you both look so cute in this" Panda said.

Grizzly was blushing red and you giggled, later Grizzly took you to the entrance of the cave and smiled at you.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?" Grizzly asked.

"It's alright Grizzly, also I hope this was a great birthday" You said.

"It's actually the best birthday" Grizzly said.

You smiled and hugged him.

"Happy Birthday Grizzly, I love you" You said.

"Thank you, I love you too" Grizzly said.

(Well I hope you guys liked the first chapter and yes I know I have other books to finish and update but yeah xP, well anyways bye for now (・ω・)ノ)