Chapter 19 Sometimes You Have to Give Up

Recap:

Gajeel POV

My eyes look around frantically for everyone.

But I am all alone.

"Your not alone Gajeel Redfox." A calm voice says.

"Where are you?" I ask loudly.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"I would tell you if you would just show yourself." I offer.

"Haha. Nice try. But maybe I am right behind you." A voice says very close.

I turn around to see a sword at my neck. I smirk.

"Mind telling me your name?"

"It's Calvin." Calvin says with a glint in his eyes. Solid gray eyes.

"Well Calvin I am not about to die today."

I bend down and kick him at his feet. He jumps before I could land a hit and flips a few feet away.

He sheaths his sword then takes of his jacket revealing his glowing red body. His eyes now looking like iron.

I feel a pang of fear hit me for a millisecond.

"Are you ready to die Gajeel Redfox?"
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
"No, but I hope you don't mind dying." I retort.

He doesn't respond, but instead suddenly dissapears and kicks me.

"What the hell?" I yell as I am sent flying across the ground.

He kicks my back before I could even land on the ground.

"That speed is inhuman." I say to myself, wiping blood from my mouth.

"Iron Dragon scales!" I yell. Iron scales coating my skin.

I go for a punch using iron dragon's hard fist. I finally land a hit, but he only smirks. I look down at my fist and see the scales falling off.

In my state of shock he suprises me and hits me to the ground. He grabs me by my shirt and kicks me to the other side of the field. I stagger back up and smirk a bit.

"Iron Dragon Roar!" Sharp metals cuts through his red skin as he staggers back a bit. My smirk widens when I realize his obivious weakness.

He is blind.

The moment his eyes went solid gray he couldn't see anything. All he can rely on are his senses which are heighten.

"Iron Dragon Kunai!" Sharp kunais are pinpointed all around him as he looks around frantically. I use this oppertunity to run with the kunais and use Iron Dragon Sword, shredding his red skin.

He falls to ground with a thump and I smirk. Another easy victory. I begin to walk away when a sword pierces my body.

My right eye squints as I turn around to see him standing up. His tattoos glowing, and his solid gray eyes turned into five triangles around the pupil.

"You are inhuman!" I yell coughing out blood. If just one of these guys have this amount of power, then the people in Dāku Kakudo are the real shit.

I feel tears stream from my eyes, knowing I havw lost this battle. I wasn't even on the same level then him. Calvin pulls the sword out and stabs me once more.

"You all think we are the bad ones, when honestly we are just taking back what has been denied from us." He says pulling his sword once more and stabbing me for the third time.

"Is it wrong that we want justice? We are automatically assumed the bad guy, but when someone else wants justice, it is heroic." Calvin tells Gajeel stabbing him again.

"Do you think I enjoy this? But, I have no choice. My friends they saved me from the evil that possesed me." He stabs me again tears falling from his dead gray eyes.

"You don't know how many times I was called a freak and how many times I was used." Calvin stabs me again.

"We will never be respected or treated well because we are forever labeled evil. Don't you think we don't have a reason? When the heroes win the villains are forever know as villains though no one ever knows the full story." Calvin says a hollow laugh vibrating through him. He picks his sword to stab me again, but I grip the end. Blood dripping into a puddle, before slowly losing conciousness and getting stabbed again. All I remember is a flash of light and the pain that resounded through my body.

But, not as much pain that was put on my heart when I saw a flash of what Calvin went through. Before blacking out into an abyss.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author Note

This chapter is so intense. I just wanted everyone to realize that though ppl in the story are the evil villains it doesn't mean they are. They all have their reasons, their backstory that has been overlooked beacause they are automatically put under the villains name. Anyway which brings me the news that I am creating another Fairy Tail fanfic and another story kinda like a Decendants but totally dofferent plot and settings and characters. Here is the summary for FT fanfic

Another World: Fairy Tail Fanfic

I looked around the earthy brown rocks that surrounded me and the lava coming everywhere.

"LUCY!" Natsu shouted

"NATSU! I AM RIGHT HERE!" I shouted back.

"You will not make it Natsu-san! I will win!" The evil being said.

I see Natsu running in the distance and hope feels my heart. He is so close!

"IF I CANT BE HAPPY NO ONE CAN!" The Evil Being countinued," The sky, the sun, and the moon grant me you divine powers. Feel my veins with your evil power as I cast these children to oblivion. EVIL OBLIVION!"

Natsu is within fingers reachable,I am so close to grabbing his hands when a blinding light blinds me.

Then everything went blank.

This is the other book.

Rouge Group

Narrator: Once Upon A Time there was a group-

Character: No! Stop. Just stop. We are not going old fashion here, start with something diferent.

Narrator: Okay... Erm Erm
There was a time when the kingdom-

Character: Cut! No! Do something more new! Thats all I ask for!

Narrator: I am-

Character: No. Don't. If you want something done you got to do it youreself.

People are different. Really different. An archer, a pirate, an agent, a mermaid, a puppet, and the muscles. Destiny is a weird thing. Doesn't matter what path you take, its the decisions you make that makes all the difference. This is a story about six different people who made their own destiny together.

Those are the summarizes. But, they are not going to be posted till I finish my this book and the other book. Just wanted to show y'all what I have been working on.

Thank Youuuuuuu ♡