2-Did you just call me babe?

A/N—Hey guys! Here's chapter 2. So fuckin happy that I'm uploading this
onto Wattpad finally. Hope you enjoy! (P.S, implied smutty action if u have a dirty mind u will find it hehe)

This is a short chapter btw, and the chapters will be a lil short-ish but that's okay cause it means more chapters technically.

Thanks,

MorningstarFTW

—————————————————————————————

Castiel's Point of View

After a while of Dean softly drawing circles in my hands and us sitting in silence, the bell signalling third period rang, shaking me out of my trance. "What do you have now?" he asked, pulling me to my feet slowly, giving me time to notice that his eyes had little gold flakes in them.

I stared at him for a minute, wondering how I could snag someone like Dean-fucking-Winchester to be my mate. I'm nothing, honestly. Did the gods make a mistake when they paired me up with him? Maybe he was meant to be paired up with a model instead. It wouldn't surprise me, considering I have no good looks or charm at all. I mean, even my parents left me after a while, to take care of Gabe on my own when I was just 14. Why—

"Castiel?"

I snapped out of my inner monologue as my mind focused on the Adonis-like boy standing in front of me with a worried look etched into his face. "Sorry, what were you saying?" I chuckled, rubbing my neck awkwardly as I realised I spaced out. Crap, now he's going to think I'm a complete weirdo and not want to be my mate anymore. Then it'll all go back to the same old Castiel Novak who spends all day doing nothing because he has no friends.

"I said, what do you have now? For class? Maybe I can walk you there," Dean smiled softly, dimples popping up at the corners of his mouth. Oh god, now I'm staring at his mouth. His perfect, rose-red mouth that could do delectable things to me, sucking on my—

"Babe?"

I snapped my head up again in embarrassment, and realised I was spacing out again. Wait, did he just say what I thought he just said? "Did you just call me babe?" I asked, eyes wide open in shock. No-one's ever called me that before. That's weird.

He laughed sheepishly, looking at his feet. "Can I call you that? I mean, I've never really had the chance to call anyone that, so..." I stared at him, confused.

"What do you mean," I asked, "have you never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before?" His eyes closed, taking a deep breath. I waited anxiously in reply. The thought of my soulmate with another person breaks my heart, but I can't just expect a damn fine 18-year-old to not have experience in the relationship department.

"No, I've waited for my other half."

A pause. "O-oh. Okay," I stuttered, trying not to grin. He waited?! Oh my god, he's perfect.

He looked at my eyes, hope swimming in green fields. "Is that okay? I didn't want my soul mate to feel like they didn't matter, I mean—" He ended his sentence abruptly when I went on my tippy toes and pecked him on the cheek. My lips lingered on the soft but stubbly skin before I leant back and, looking at my feet shyly, walked out of the room.

—————————————————————————————

As I left and started walking down the slightly crowded hall, I heard footsteps behind me and a voice calling, "Hey, wait up!" People stopped and stared as the ever-so-popular jock raced to catch up to the nerdy new kid. A few people even gasped as he reached for my hand and clasped in gently in his grasp, entwining our fingers yet again.

I looked down and smiled at the sight; I've never had anyone do that to me before. They would be too scared. That reminded me that Dean was a very popular kid in school, and I looked up at him. "Aren't you scared that people are going to bully you for this?"

Once again flashing me that dimpled half-smile, he leaned down to whisper in my ear, "I don't care. You're mine and everyone should know."