Chapter 5

I woke up to Rosie feet either side of me as the bed shock

I looked up seeing she was jumping up and down i pulled feet sending her flying on to the bed

I sat up laughing as she hit my side for what i'd done.

"Seriously Liv there was no need for that"

"There was no need to be jumping on the bed then"

I stood up and changed into my clothes i brought for today pulling my hair out of my high bun letting the waves fall down freely.

I said goodbye to the girls and made my way to the car.

I looked at my phone seeing there was a message from someone called Thomas

Wai- oh yeah i felt bad for just ditching him when we got back to the party to find the girls.

He was nice and i just left him

Thomas: i hope your feeling better sorry we didn't get to hang longer

Aww thats sweet

My mind floated back to the memory of seeing Ryan kissing some girl.

I closed my eyes trying to force the tears to stay in my head.

I took a deep breath and started driving i made it to the end of the street remembering how Thomas had told me he would work down at his parents cake shop on saturday mornings.

Somehow i managed to turn in the direction of the cake shop rather than my house.

My parked up the car a block away i wanted to apologise to the guy he must of thought i was a total whack job as he never would have known what happened.

I checked my make up in the mirror before getting out i took out my leather jacket placing it over my shoulders.

I entered the shop which was painted in pink and black. Several shelfs of cakes sat in baskets lined the back wall.

A middle aged lady dressed in a white apron stood at the till

" hello, how may i help you today"

She smiled ever so brightly, im guessing this might be his mum

My heat raced knowing Thomas probably wasn't here. If i asked she probably thought i was a stalker coming all the way here to ask for her son.

"Um no im so sorry wrong shop"

I turned on my heel before hearing my name being called

"Olivia"

It was Thomas i recognised his voice the way he called me beautiful

This again sent a light pink to stain my cheeks

I turned back around, i had to bite my lip he looked better than he did last night a tight v neck tshirt hung over his body, his hair was ruffled making him look so irritable. Wow.

"Hi, um i wanted to apologise for last night"

"For what you never did anything"

He flashed a smile drawing me in"

The lady behind the counter coughed bringing us back to reality

"Im sorry mum this is Olivia i met her last night at Paul's party"

I smiled so sweetly at her. She returned the smile back again like she had earlier but more genuine.

"Nice to meet you Olivia, well ill leave you both to it, Thomas if theres a customer call me"