Younger Brother

Lia's POV

Oh if you could see me now(Oh if you could see me now)

It was February the fourteen, Valentine's Day

The roses came, but they took you away

Tattooed on my arm is a charm to disarm all the harm

Gotta keep myself calm but the truth is you're gone

And I'll never get to show you these songs

Dad, you should see the tours that I'm on, I see you standing there next to Mom

Both singing along, yeah arm in arm

And there are days when I'm losing my faith

Because the man wasn't good he was great

He'd say music was the home for your pain

And explain, I was young, he would say"Take that rage, put it on a page Take the page to the stage Blow the roof off the place"

I'm tryna make you proud

Do everything you did I hope you're up there with God

Saying that's my kid

I still look for your face in the crowd, Oh if you could see me now (Oh if you could see me now)

Would you stand in disgrace or take a bow, Oh if you could see me now (Oh if you could see me now) My ringtone blared.

Ugh who is calling at this ungodly hour?!?! I thought to myslef groaning and reaching for my phone "Hello." I answered groggily not bothering to look at the caller ID "Well good morning to you too Lia." chuckled Liam "Liam, its 10 O' Clock you know I don't wake up early." I moaned yawning " So Leeyum, why are you calling at this ungodly hour?" I asked raising an eyebrow even though he couldn't see me " Well Lia, I'm coming home today and the lads are coming with me." he replied " Thats great Li-Li can I go back to bed now?" I asked him. He just chuckled " Of course you can Lee-Lee, we should be there at 3 or half 3 alright? Love you Lia." he said " Wove you too Liam." I said back in a babyish voice and he hung up and I went back to bed.

~2 hours later~

I sighed waking up I'll have to get ready for Liam and the lads getting here. Yawning I threw back my covers and sat up, running my fingers through the tangles in my wavy brown hair. Slipping of the bed and padding to the bathroom across the hall I started to hum Paramore's Still Into You. (A/N you should listen to that song on YouTube it's brilLiam :) any way continue reading) Brushing my teeth and getting a towel ready for the shower I turned on the hot water to let it get warm enough to step inside. I stripped off my pyjamas (which consisted of a Minnie Mouse t-shirt and spotty shorts) I hopped into the shower and thoroughly began to wash my hair with vanilla and strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner I belted out the lyrics to The Fray Turn Me On.  

There's a sentence on my father 

On my sister, on my brother 

There's a terror in the corner 

That will make your blood run cold

And it goes back in my bloodline 

And we tried to walk away 

But I want you as my lover 

You are where I want to stay

And I don't know what it is, what it is, what it is about you 

What it is, what it is but ohhh 

The way you movin'ohh 

You turn me on, I want to touch you till we're burning