Chapter 8: Fifty Shades of Grey.... Jr.

★ Ted★

I stretch and yawn. The faint light of the semi-drawn curtains showering over me make me squint and I lazily sit up. That was a good sleep. I was so busy yesterday, not to mention the Cherry on top to my night. I smile.

Hope she's not too tired for a second round later on.

I take my pajamas from the chair, I toss them on and disregard a t-shirt. I'm too lazy to look for a fresh one.

I exit my room and see her, Margo, reading a magazine on the island table. She's in my shirt from last night, socks and a messy hair bun. She's eating toast and I call her attention. "Morning." I half smirk. Good enough to eat. Not the toast.

Her eyes shoot out to me and she freezes, her mouth wide opened and her toast halfway into her mouth. It makes me laugh. Normally, she'd have to do a greeting but looks like I caught her off guard.

"That's fine. Give the greeting a rest for today." She visibly relaxes and bites down on her toast. "Well rested, I assume."

- "Yes, Master." She smiles sweetly with a mouthful. I stride to her and open my mouth. She takes the rest of the toast and places it on my tongue and I bite on it, chewing on it happily. "Mmm." I grin and she blushes.

"How was yesterday's events, Master?" She stutters, desperately changing the topic.

Margo and I rarely discuss our other lives to each other, but we know the basics. She's aware of my family and how they always beckon me for something. And I know she lives alone, her only hobby being poetry.

"Fine. Very busy. My baby sister was a star." I say as I sit on the island table. She gets up and puts her plate in the sink. "I'm glad it was a good day. Would you like some breakfast, Master?"

- "Yes, please." She passes by me and I smack her bottom. She squeals but as usual, disregards it, as it's one of my favorite habits.

Margo is only my third submissive, but she is still proving to be an exceptional one. I don't just see her as my sub, but as my roommate, too. I love having her around. I find it hilarious when I tease her and she doesn't reciprocate. She's not used to a "playful" dominant, I suppose. It leaves her confused, and that's what makes me laugh.

My cell phone rings on the counter and I reach for it lazily, grunting when I can't reach for it. Margo pushes it closer to me and I smile. "Thank you, Margo."

- "My pleasure, Master."

It's Kurt. I plaster the phone in my ear. "Hey! Tedster! Ava and I are going hiking! Come with?" So that I can third wheel? Nah. "Sounds like fun, man." I walk towards Margo who's scrambling some eggs.

"But I have a bit of a handful here." I grab one of her buttocks and grip it tightly. She gasps but keeps quiet. Margo knows better than to make a sound while I'm on the phone. "Man, you need a vacation. All you do on your weekends is goddamn work."

- "Unlike you, I have priorities, Fitzpatrick."

- "Is that a challenge, Grey? You wanna fight about it!?"

- "Rain check." I grin at the irony and hang up. That Kurt hasn't changed since high school.

"Would you like sausages or bacon?" Margo adds as soon as I put down the phone. "Bacon, please." My phone rings again. I roll my eyes. I said no, Kurt! I pick my phone up. "What is it now?"

- "Excuse me, young man?" I gasp. "Grandmother!" I beam as I stand and head to the living room. "Oh, my sweet boy, how are you? I hope I'm not disrupting your morning, I know you work for a living, unlike this old coot."