4

Zayn pushed me up against the wall placing his hands on either side of my head, pushing his body up against mine. He looked so hot, the way he was looking at me. His eyes were a darker shade of hazel and his nostrils were flared as he stared down at me breathing heavily.

To anyone else he may look pissed off and ready to kill, but I know the look. He's frustrated both sexually and mentally. I basically pestered him until he yanked me off the couch dragging me to the restroom hallways.

I bit my lip smiling up at him innocently "What are you going to do doctor?" I asked trailing my fingers across his chest. "You wouldn't dare cheat on your wife, would you?" I pestered pressing my hand on his chest pushing him back so our chest weren't pressed together.

Zayn looked down at me with anger and lust filled in his eyes. "What's wrong with you, you're going to drag me back down" He said through clenched teeth still hovering in front of me.

I batted my eyelashes twice shrugging my shoulders "I don't know Doctor, I did nothing bad." I purred giving him the look of a innocent child. Zayn's smell was heavenly, it was a mixture of fresh laundry and the light smell of weed. It made me want to fuck all my priorities and suck him off right here, it's intoxicating.

"You know what you did" He said looking down to his hard on "I want to fuck so bad, rough and hard " He spat, breathing heavily. "I have two children Harry, but you, you're just so sexy" He said pushing me back against the cool wall.

I find it odd he would mention his children at a time like this. I can tell by his blown out expressions that he was totally out of it, clouded by lust and I evilly took advantage of that.

"I only told you what I wanted Doctor" I said relaxing my head on the wall as he began harshly nipping at my neck.

I closed my eyes from the pleasure and pain of his teeth sinking into my skin. The heat of the pain quickly flooding my senses but quickly dying down from his tongue swiping over. "How can you make the word Doctor sound so sexy Harry?" Zayn asked now pushing his hardened crotch against mine, roughly thrusting against me. He began pressing wet open mouthed kisses up my jaw line occasionally biting.

Looks like I've found his kink.

I giggled shuddering from the pleasure flooding through my body.

Zayn looked at me eyes now blown fully black "What's funny Harry" he asked rutting against me. I smiled giggling again pushing my hands under his shirt, my fingers tracing his ab lines.
"It just feels good, I laugh and moan when I feel pleasure" I admitted flatly pressing my palm on his back.

Zayn stared at me biting his lips "Fuck that's so sexy" he voiced through a light moan.

He brought his face down to my neck leaving wet kisses all over my neck. I giggle moaned pulling my hands from under his shirt staring at the busy man.

He leaned down gripping my thighs pulling me so my legs were now wrapped around him. He still had his hands over me my back pressed against the wall our clothed crotches still pleasurably rubbing against each others.

I closed my eyes the excitement of sexual arousal making my blood rush, my heart pounding. I gently gripped Zayn's hair grinding down on him breathless moans falling from my lips. Usually something so simple could never begin to get me off. I don't know if it's the shots or the intoxicating fumes of Zayn but something has got me on edge.

Zayn moaned when I pulled his hair, his mouth at work with my neck having tight grip on my waist thrusting himself onto me.

I felt the pleasuring tingles spread in the pit of my lower tummy indicating I was closer to my orgasm. I could tell by the way Zayn's hips sped up that he was just as close. Zayn's sucked on my neck harshly sending me over edge. I tightly gripped his hair pulling when his teeth sunk deep into my skin. The pain spread through my body like wold fire. It hurt so bad, but felt so good. I just knew he was marking me, something I would have to worry about later. I'm quite sure my others are quite fond of seeing my marks from other men.