1. The Librarian

Will was looking at books in the library. He came here every Wednesday after class to get books for the week. This had been going on for about 2 years. He was actually on a first name basis with the librarian, Mrs. Woodrow, or Barbra. And Will was about as straight as a circle.

When found the books he wanted he walked over to the checkout desk. His head down already reading the first pages of one of his selected books. He reaches the counter.

"Hello Barbra." he says as he looks up from reading and puts his books on the counter. "Wait. Your not Barbra." He says to the boy across from him.
"I'm aware. Barbra is on vacation and she asked me to take over for a couple weeks." Says the boy behind the counter. He had started to scan the books.

He was pretty cute. He had long ruffly black hair, dark eyes and milky white skin. And he was short. Like 5'3 short.
"I see. Say whats your name?" Will says as he smiles and leans against the counter.

The boy glances up and smiles slightly, then looking back to what he was doing.
"Nico." the boy answers.
"That's a nice name. I'm Will."
"Thanks. And nice to meet you Will." Nico says still slightly smiling.

Nico hands the books to Will. "Here you go. Have a nice day."
"You too." Will says as he turns around to leave occasionally looking behind him at a smiling Nico.

Will walks out the door and heads to his apartment. When he walks in he sits down and immediately begins to read his book. When he opens it up a small price of paper falls out.

Call me sometime ;)
555-555-5555
-Nico

Ok that's my first one-shot I hope it was okay. I know it's not very long but I will write longer ones in the future.

~xpressionless