Ch:7 Honesty Is What Counts!

I got up extremely early. Way earlier than anyone in the house. I was excited to leave. I haven't seen my bestfriend since i was 16. I wonder if him and Hannah have been doing ok. I got out of bed. Balz was gone. He was just out. Everyone will be up soon. I grabbed some skinnies and a t and changed. I put my laptop and tablet in a smaller bag with the cords and put it with my suitcase. I headed out of the room to face darkness. Its so ridiculous how dark this entire house is. I headed downstairs using my phone as a source of light. I got the kitchen and went through the door to surprisingly seeing my brother up.

Storm: Your up early!
Chris: Yeah. Your defiantly up early.
Storm. I know.
Chris: Are you excited?
Storm: I am more than excited.
Chris: Are you going to be prepared for everyone to know about you and Balz?
Storm: Sort of. Im just scared when everyone does that Matt will find some way to ruin it or something.
Chris: That would be extremely childish!
Storm: It would be but we now how this works.
Chris: Thats very true.
Storm: Plus i don't think me and Balz are going to last very long. I just feel that we got caught in the moment with me being upset. I jumped to fast for a relationship because i was so alone.
Chris: Maybe. But I'm here to support the both of you through anything.

*Balz Pov*
I got up to not having Storm near me. She must be up. I got up. I was just in shorts and i headed downstairs and i heard talking. I recognized both of the voices. I heard Storm talking about our relationship not lasting any longer. What does she mean by that. I walked in... She looked extremely surprised..

Her: How much did you hear?
Me: Enough.

Her facial expressions dropped and then she got up and walked out of the kitchen to god knows were in the darkness. 5 seconds later the front door slammed shut.

Chris: She is probably extremely upset now.
Me: I know how she feels and I'm not upset. I do think we jumped to fast you know. She was really upset and broken. I know she wasn't going to hurt me in any way. Im really not even mad at her.
Chris: Plus she would have told you how she felt anyways. She was just talking to me. Brother advice.
Me: Of course.
Chris: She'll be back soon.
Me: I'll let her talk when she is ready too.
Chris: Your a good friend to her.
Me: Of course. She deserves the best.

Ryan and Ricky and Vinnie walked in.

Ryan: Is she ok?
Ricky: I jumped when i heard the door slam.

Vinnie looked like he was going to get shot or something.

Me: I overheard her talking with Chris is all.
Ryan: About you two?
Me: Yeah!
Ricky: Oh man. Dude.
Chris: Like I told Balz, she'll explain everything when she is ready. Plus we know how honest she is.
Ryan: Of course.

Then Ghost walked in. Well everyone is up. I think he sort of knows whats going on.

* Storm's Pov *
I can not believe he heard all of that. Im pretty sure he knows what i feel or how i feel about this. Im just hoping he isn't upset with me. I literally cant handle that. Im literally just sitting on the hood of my car. I really didn't walk anywhere. Fuck!!!!!!!! I finally got up and went back inside. I walked back into the kitchen to see everyone up.

*Normal*

Storm: Sorry for slamming the door.
Ryan: Your fine.
Ryan: All is ok. No worries. We had to be up soon anyways. We leave in an hour.
Chris: You alright?
Storm: Im alright.

I grabbed Balz's hand and dragged him out of the kitchen and into the living room. He just needs to know. I sat down and waited for him too. As soon as he did I went to say something.

Balz: Your apology is accepted.
Storm: Whu!! But!
Balz: Your always honest. Thats all that matters.
Storm: I am so sorry tho. I just think with how upset and broken i was i just wanted someone to take that place but it is selfish to use someone for that. I am so sorry.
Balz: It ok Storm. Im not mad at you. Your my bestfriend. Im not going anywhere.

He stood up and lifted me off the couch to give me a ginormous hug. I feel relieved but i know that its for the best. I cant even imagine just using his happiness just to make me feel better. That is bad and i wasn't about to do that to him. Welp im a single fishy.

------------------------------------

She was very honest towards Balz about these feelings.He took the apology really well. Better than most you know.

Well what could happen next.
They are heading to the UK!
Anything can happen.

*Author*
You guys I have been so busy working. I know its been awhile but i am trying to get chapters out. You guys are rad and im doing my best to get them out. Much love. Peaceskies!