Chapter 2: Protection

[Sojin's point of view]

I watched as that filthy vampire took a seat beside Hanhee, I couldn't care less about the lack of seats, who does the teacher think she is putting a blood-sucking idiot next to my beloved best friend. "Sojinnie, are you okay?" Hanhee asked poking at my arm, I turned to face her and nodded, she smiled before reaching over the desk to grab some of the sweets I had hidden under my pencil case.

"Yes!" Hanhee said in a whisper-shout out of victory as she looked at the few she had in her hand, I couldn't help but giggle at this fool I call my best friend. "Are you happy Hanilla?" I whispered with a smirk, she nodded before shoving the sweets into her mouth. I rolled my eyes in response as the teacher continued to mark our maths exams, which we had only recently taken, I was sure Hanhee would do well, she always has.

My eyes caught that stupid Vampire's as he looked at Hanhee, I couldn't tell what his expression was, but if he dared lay a fang on my Hanilla, I would not hesitate to kill him. Even if it means Hanhee would never speak to me again. My glares towards him grew angrier and angrier by each passing second he looked at her, who did he think he is? it's clear the school isn't big enough for the pair of us, and I will not leave, he's got to go.

Suddenly his eyes made contact with mine, a smirk appeared on his smug face, I could feel my growls creeping at the back of my throat, for the sake of the class and Hanhee I held it back. The urge to rip out those white fangs out of his mouth and stab him in his cold heart, it was a shame I couldn't do it right now. I could feel his eyes rolling as I dug my hands into the table, my claws going straight through the wood of the table.

[Hanhee's point of view]

A while passed and I had grown bored of the class, which had to lead me to annoy Sojin as she was concentrating on her work, that's what best friends are for. She would occasionally glance at me, rolling her eyes at me before carrying on with her work, I pouted, wanting some attention from my best friend, "Sojinnie~" I whispered to her with a grin, despite the fact she heard me, Sojin continued with her work, once again I pouted.

Considering the class was basically doing their own thing unless they had to complete the work, I decided to play around on my phone, texting my elder brother, who was currently at the airport in Incheon. I ignored all incoming texts from 'Psycho' a.k.a Jaesun, as it seemed that he had not given up in an attempt to reach me after earlier. Awaiting my brother's reply, I scrolled through my newsfeed on Twitter and Instagram, admiring all the posts and photos being uploaded by my idols.

As I wished, my stupid older brother replied to my message, giving me something to do in this stupid lesson, I saw Sojin glance at my phone before letting out a minor chuckle. Once again I was having a playful argument with my dumb brother.

I rolled my eyes in response, turning my phone off and placing it in my pocket, I glanced around the room, in hopes of finding something to do, it was taking longer than expected

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I rolled my eyes in response, turning my phone off and placing it in my pocket, I glanced around the room, in hopes of finding something to do, it was taking longer than expected

In Love With The Vampire [Jungkook FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें