Chapter:1

The first bell rang, I was late to class on my first day of this new school.  I looked for classroom 156A. After looking I found it. I walked into a full classroom and went straight to the teachers desk.

"Hi there, you must be the new student Corey Taylor. My name is Miss.Jones. Welcome to Math 4B. Why did you move here now, the school year is weeks from being done?"

"Um... my Mom and I had to move." I said quietly. Miss.Jones is tall and skinny in her probably late 50's.

"Great! I'm glade you chose our school! Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?"

The whole classroom was dead silent. Everybody was staring at me. No I don't want to introduce myself to the class. I don't even want to be here right now. I knew I wasn't going to fit in here. I already hated it. People started giggling and whispering so I knew I probably should start talking because I'm being awkward as hell. "Um, hi my name is Corey Taylor, I'm 18 years old. I.. Um... Like rock music and dream to be a vocalist for a metal band one day." Again everyone just stared at me like I was a freak. A few girls started laughing and whispering to each other.

"Okay Corey. You can go sit by Joey. Joey, can you please raise your hand?"

A guy with very long black hair raised his hand. He looked about as tall as a sixth grader, but he is a senior I think. He takes one of his earbuds out of his ears.  "Thank you Joey." Said miss Jones.

"No problem Miss.J."

I sat down next to Joey, and the teacher started talking about some algebra thing. "Hey, I'm Joey, I'm a senior here and the best drummer in the school."

"Nice... I'm Corey.. Uh Taylor."

"What do you do?"

"Me? Oh I sing a lot. I wanna be part of a band. A metal band."

"Same, my buddy's and i play instruments we are kind of like a garage band."

"You got a vocalist or song writer?"

"No, not yet. We have been looking for one tho. Can I see your schedule?"

"Yeah sure." I grabbed my binder and got the paper out, than everything fell on the floor. "Are you F*cking  kidding me!" I handed  Joey my paper and started picking up all the papers that were all over the floor. Everyone in the class was just staring at me. For real, do these people have staring problems. After I picked up all the papers I asked. "We got any classes together?"

"Yeah. I'm just trying to see what classes you have with the rest of the Guys."

"The rest of the guys? Who are they?"

"Our band if you wanna call it that. Our bass player Paul Grey is over there." Joey pointed at a normal hight guy with dark brown almost black hair. Paul turned around when he heard his name and Paul flipped him off, so Joey did the same. They both started laughing. "Paul is really chill. He isn't as crazy as the others and more the mature one of all of us. Shawn is crazy and funny and so is Chris and they are percussion to. Mick is really nice but very sarcastic and perverted. Well all of us are perverted in a way. Sid is crazy to and is the DJ and Craig is really cool once you meet him he don't talk much but once he gets to know you he won't shut up! There is eight of us. If the guys agree we can make nine of us."

"That would be awesome. I would love to join." I said.

"Alright I'll talk to the guys about it and see what they think. I'm sure they will be all about it." For the rest of the class Joey and I talked. Than Paul came over and him and I talked. I really like Paul he seems like the type of person who is nice and all but you mess with him he will rip your throat out. After class I went to my locker. I looked at my schedule Spanish with Mr.Bagin.  I found the class and he told me to sit wherever I would like. I saw Joey in the back of the classroom talking to some guy who I'm guessing is part of there band. I sit down in the seat behind Joey.