2. Reality Check

Jacoby In The M/M
Queen POV

"When your car suppose to be ready Jacoby? " I was sitting on the bed holding Khloé.

"They said like in three days. "

"What's wrong with it ? "

" It's something with my brakes."

"How you been getting around without it so far ? "

"My homie came and picked me up but he busy today. "

"Where you got to be that's so important that you can't wait till later? " I asked while changing Khloé's clothes.

"You going to let me use the car or not? I'm not up for the 21 questions. "

" Jacoby please make sure your back with my car by 2:00. Her appointment is at 3:30. " I handing him my keys.

"Queen I heard you the first time man." He grunted before kissing my lips then leaving out.

"Come on dunk-a-rue. Let's go pack your diaper baby for later. " I placed her in the middle of my bed and put a pillow on each side of her so she wouldn't roll and fall. I went into her nursery to get her bag and see what was already in it.

She just needed some emergency changing clothes, a few more diapers, and her bottles I made this morning. I'll put those in there right before we leave out.

I put her bag on the little table by the front door then went back into my room. I moved one of the pillows and laid down with my precious little girl.

I just laid there and watched her sleep. My baby was my heart. I knew if it was one person who loved me unconditionally with out any doubt it was my little girl. I know I'm going to be the best mother to my daughter because I had an amazing example of what a mother is suppose to be.

Losing my mother hurt me to my core and I honestly don't know what I would do if I were to ever loose my child. She's the very reason I get up everyday and I thank God for that. He's blessed me with the best gift.
I kissed her little cheek then shut my eyes deciding to take a nap with her.

....

"Coby your So childish its ridiculous . I don't give a fuck about me but to play with my child's health is another thing. " I just left out the doctor's office .

"Bruh I said I was sorry. Shut the fuck up damn. "

"No you shut your stupid ass up with all them dumb ass excuses. Matter of fact who is she ? "

"Who is who Queen ?"

"The bitch that got you so wide open to the point you don't give a fuck about your child."

" You starting to piss me off. I'll see you when you get home"

" You been pissed me off ! " I just hung up on him because I was done with the whole conversation. Right after that my best friend pulled up.

"I'm so sorry I had to bother you K'ron. I just didn't feel like paying all that money to get back home." I said as I placed Khloé's car seat in his car. After making sure she was secure I got in the front seat.

"That's my God daughter. I'll do anything for her and you know that."
K'ron is my best friend. We've been friends since middle school. And no he is not gay. Jacoby doesn't like him What so ever but he doesn't even have a good reason. He believes K'Ron wants me but as long as we've been friends he's never expressed any type of feelings for me in that manner.

"I know. Jacoby just be pissing me off. I specifically told him she had to be there by 3:30 and to bring my car back to me at 2. " I ended up getting a cab to her appointment.

"Queen on some real shit you putting up with stuff you know damn well ain't worth the stress. This nigga basically tell you what you want to hear and that's plain and simple."

" I know and I can't explain why I continuously let it happen. All I can tell you is that I love him. "

"But is love enough right now? "

"I want it to be but I know it's not. Let's just let this conversation go. "
For these rest of the car ride we rode in silence besides Khloé's random noises.

Pulling up to my house K'ron helped me by taking Khloé to the front door while I got her diaper bag and my purse. "I got it from here. " I said unlocking my door.

"You sure? " he raised his eyebrows

"I'm sure. "

"Call me if you need me. I love you " he hugged and kissed my cheek .

"I love you more."

"Bye fat ma." He leaned down and kissed Khloé before walking off to his car. I walked in the house and Jacoby was sitting right there on the couch playing his stupid game.

I put Khloé's car seat next to him then put my hand out. "Give me my keys now. "

"Man move. "

I went and stood in front of the tv. "Give me my keys. "

"They on your dresser damn. "

"I swear you ain't shit." I went back to grabbed Khloé car seat and he moved my hand.

"You can leave my daughter where she is. "

"Don't tell me what I can do Jacoby when you couldn't even bring me my car back to take your daughter to her doctor's appointment. "

"Well it don't look like you was having that much trouble getting around. I seen K,ron drop you off."

"But look doe I wouldn't have called him had I had my own shit. You not using my car no more Coby seeing as though you don't listen to directions well. "

"You ain't have to call him. You wanted to. "

"I sure did because that's my best friend. "

"Yea okay. "

"Yea okay nothing Coby. You keep playing and me and Khloé won't be here for any more of your fuck ups. "

"Man look I said I was sorry. I got caught up in some stuff. "

"You got caught up in some stuff alright. " I said reaching for Khloé once again and this time I succeed. "I'm dead ass" I yelled going into my room slamming the door.

He gets on my last nerve!

.........................

Leave A Comment, Vote, And Share Please!