New Update (Ch 7)

I got my computer back guys so I'm giving you a little taste of what I'm cooking up.

Laurens Pov

I can't believe we are going on our European Refection Tour it's so amazing to actually have our dreams coming true. The fact that Dinah and I are doing great, with no fighting at all. These past couple months have been fantastic. I'm also really glad we get to work on some new music. Right now we are rehearsing for our tour, well were but we have been playing around. I'm happy that Camilla and Normani are still going strong. Even though all they do is make out...just like right now. "Camz! Mani! Can you guys come up for air please!" I say as I glare at them. Normani looks at me and says," We don't complain about you and Dinah when ya'll suck faces." "Well that's because we don't do it every second of the day." I say in a steady tone. Mani rolls her eyes and turns back to Camila who seemed to have fallen asleep though our little argument. Normani lets out a frustrated groan while crossing her arms and says, "You put my girlfriend to sleep!" "Maybe she wanted her face back, did you ever think about that?" I say laughing at my own joke. After that ended I looked around the room and saw Dinah at the piano writing something, she was concentrating really hard. As I walk over I see her put the papers away real quickly. That's weird. "Hey baby what you working on over here?" She looks at me and says" Nothing!" In a really rushed tone and I just brush it off and try not to push it because we haven't fought at all since the accident. I don't want to go back down that road again. "Okay.. So do you want to go inside the sound proof room and make some magic?" I say hopefully. She looks at me like I'm crazy and says, "Did you just ask me to have sex with you in a very smooth way?" I grin and say, "Yep did it work?" she giggles, "yes, but no. Remember what happened last time?" I smirk and say," I didn't know that when I did that thing with my tongue you would scream like that." I say truthfully. "Maybe next time babe." When I turn around I see Ally with her arms crossed. She shakes her head and says," Do I need to get my Bible and Holy water?" "No ma'am" I say actually scared of her. "Good cause you know I will." She says in a serious manner as she walks away. She's actually done it before, it wasn't  pleasant.

Its not much but its a start. Let me know If I should continue. I'm not really sure if I should, and don't worry that cliff hanger I left in that last  chapter will unfold soon I promise just be patient with me. I cant believe how many reads  I have on the first story and this one. I love you guys so much. Comment and vote !