Chapter 2: Silent Scream

~Previously in Is This a Reality?~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Juvia screamed while freaking out about the fire mage's hand holding a fire ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guild watched as Juvia cried and wailed over the table with her head flat on the surface . She has been like this since they finally calmed her down from seeing Natsu use magic. It was just too much that she could handle seeing how in her world magic doesn't even exist. While they all watched her in her sorrows, Levy was researching about dimension magic, to see if there is a way for Juvia to go back to her world.

Wendy walked up to Levy and questioned, "Levy-San, have you found out if there is a way for Juvia-San to go back to her world. She seems to be so upset about it."

Levy sighed, as she placed her fast, reading, magic glasses down, along with the book she held in her hand, "Sadly no. I'm assuming it is because dimension magic is banned in our world"

"Really? How come?"

"It is banned that's all..."

The two of them turned around to find their master, Makarov,  standing there behind them with his arms behind his back.

"Master, I see you have returned from your trip," Mirajane greeted him with a big smile on her face.

"Well as soon as you contacted me, telling me what was going on around here, I just knew that I had to return as soon as possible."

Erza stepped forward, "So do you know anything about dimension magic?"

"Yes, and just like love spells its strictly against the rules."

The master then began to walk closer towards Juvia. Everyone then back away from the two of them, knowing that something wasn't right. At that moment Juvia finally looked up and finally having eye contact the guild's master. He was a old man with white spiky hair, pointy shoes, a silly hat, and a orange get up, however to top it all off he was the height of a toddler. This made Juvia smile with glee.

"Are you a elf?"

...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!" The whole guild roared in laughter.

"SHE JUST CALLED THE MASTER A ELF! THATS HILARIOUS!" Natsu laughed while laughing.

"Natsu!" Lucy punched his arm, "Don't make fun of the master like that"

Juvia watched with a very confused expression and thought to herself, 'Was it something that Juvia said that made everyone laugh?' Juvia then looked over at the master to find him growling to himself.

"M-Master-"

Suddenly the master turned into a gigantic demon with bright yellow eyes and a scary scowl. The whole guild saw this and quickly closed their mouths. Well all except Natsu of course. Natsu was too busy laughing his butt off about the master.

Everyone in the guild looked at Natsu like he was a dead man, but still kept to themselves. Natsu at that moment was picked up by the master and placed right in front of his face.

Even though the master was right in front of him Natsu continued to laugh, so the master took a deep breathe and yelled, "SHUT UP ALREADY NATSU!"

...

After Natsu finally shuts his mouth, Makarov shrinked back to normal, turning towards the scared Juvia Lockser. She sat their scared to know what the man was about to say. She didn't mean to offend the old man. Knowing that the world had magic and such made her think that maybe Santa Clause and elves were real.