Chapter 9

William

I didnt want my pack members to worry especially my mate and my friends. Every pack in the surroundings were attacked by rogues which were increasing by numbers.

It was almost strange that the rogues were working together. Whereas the rogues would never work together because each and everyone of them was independant. Thats why they didnt stay witht heir packs. Because they defied their alphas.

But the question was who was leading them and why? That was the most important thing. To know who was leading the rogues. From the reports that i have gathered; some say that the rogues are working under a witch. Others says its probably a werewolf.

But why would a werewolf lead a group of rogues? I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. If was irritating if i didnt knew about something. I was the alpha for god's sake! I had to know eveything and keep my pack safe and sound. That was my job. But apparantly i was failing.

The office door opened and i was hit by the smell of my gorgeous mate. I looked up and a smiled grazed my lips. Riley was the best thing to happen to me.

"Hey love," i greeted her.
"Hey. I brought you coffee," Riley said, setting the cup down.

Riley turned to leave but i caught her arm to stop her.

"Stay," i said, wanting comfort from my mate that everything would be allright.
'Whats wrong Will?" Riley asked, sitring on my lap.

I threw my arms around her and hugged her tight.

"Nothing. Just office work," i sighed into her hair.
"You need tk tell me whats wrong," Riley said.
"Rogues are the problem. But dont tell anyone else. I dont want the pack to worry," i said.
"Damn rogues and their misbehaviour! Are they being too much of a problem?" Riley asked, making me softly chuckle.
"No and yes," i said, racking my hand throuvh her hair.
"What do you mean by that?" She asked.
"I dont want to worry you," i said.
"If you didnt had to tell me then you shouldnt have told me about the rogues problem in the first place misfer! Now you have to tell me everything!" Riley exclaimed, turning around to face me.

I smirked at her expression and leaned forwards ehile claimimg her lips with mine. That was the most amazing feeling in the world. To love a person unconditionally until you die. Her lips tasted like strawberry. Sweet strawberry.

Riley moaned making me get hard. Damn! What this girl did to me! She was the reason i was alive right now. The reason that this pack flourished until now. She was my luna.

I turned Riley around so that she was stradling my lap. My junior didnt had to think twice about rising up from its resting position giving me a hard on.

"Do you think that Nathan would like a little brother or sister?" I whispered, laying sloppery kisses on my mark.
"Mmm..," Riley moaned, but didnt say anything which made me smirk against her skin.
"The rogues attacked the patrollers!"

The exclaimation made me stop my manifestations and i growled looking towards the door. Ian stood there smirking at me. Riley hid her face in my neck tightening her arms around me.

"Was that supposed to be a joke Ian?" I grumbled.
"Yes and no. The rogues are on the neighboring pack. But there's one astonishing thing," he said, sotting in one of the couches.
"What's that?" I asked, frowning.
"They arent killing anybody," he said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"I dont know. Its as if they are in search of somebody yet they arenr killing packs," Ian said.
"So whoever is the supposed leader of the rogues means that is considerate enough to not kill inmocent lives," i commented.
"You can never be so sure of these disgusting rogues Will. They can do anything if they are working together," Riley said.
"Riley's right. They must have been after something but we dont know what yet. But they sure are creating terrors amongst the packs," Ian said.
"Obviously. Any rogue who enters a pack territory that pack would be on high alert you dimwit," Riley said, making me chuckle.
"Who are you calling dimwit huh? I am the most smartest man ever," Ian puffed out his chest.
"Dont get me started on how you act like a boy instead of a man," Riley said.
"That wasnt so nice Riley," Ian pouted, making me laugh.
"What? I didnt do anything to your ego," riley turned to face him.
"Yeah yeah. I am going to check up on those little mutts," Ian said, standing up.
"Be nice to them," i said.
"The girls are such whiney bitches. I dont want to train them," Ian grumbled.
"Be easier on them," i suggested.
"They dont know how to exercise. Wish reanne was here. She would be a good demonstrator," Ian said.

After Ian left the office i turned back to riley.

"So where were ww bedore we were so rudely interrupted?" I asked, staring into her beautiful eyes.
"Dont you have work to do?" Riley asked, blushing a bit.
"The work can wait my love," i said, tweaking her nose.

Before we could proceed again the door opened making me growl. I looked towards the door to see Nathan and Rosie and relaxed my posture.

"Daddy look! Rosie drew a house!" Nathan exclaimed, showing me a page.
"House," Rosie pointed to the page.

I smiled and ruffled her hair. She was starting to look a lot like reanne.

"Nathan would you like a little brother and sister?" I asked, smirking at Riley.
"Yes!" Nathn exclaimed before frowning.
"But where will my brother or sister come from?" He asked.
"William you cannot discuss such things with kids!" Riley smacked me on the head.
"Ow! What was that for?" I playfully glared at her.
"Mommy hit daddy! Hitting is not nice!" Nathan exclaimed while rosie just clapped her hands.

I chuckled as riley glared at me.

"Why dont you go outside and play?" Riley asked sweetly.

The door opened once again and Reanne and Jay came in.

"How was your date?" Riley asked.
"Mama! Daddy!" Rosie exclaimed before running to them.

Now i would have some alone time with my mate. I didnt knew that rogues would interrupt our peaceful time soon enough.

So how did you like this one? The story isnt even half way done yet! Its just starting! So i hope you enjoy!

-xoxo-
-Annonymous-