28.

Dein lieblings Buch von John Green

Louis: Will Grayson, Will Grayson

One cold night, in a most unlikely corner of Chicago, Will Grayson crosses paths with . . . Will Grayson. Two guys with the same name, running in two very different circles, suddenly find their lives going in new and unexpected directions, and culminating in epic turns-of-heart and the most fabulous musical ever to grace the high-school stage.

Harry: Looking For Alaska

Before . Miles Pudge Halter s whole life has been one big non-event. Then he heads off to the sometimes crazy, possibly unstable, and anything-but boring world of Culver Creek Boarding School, and his life becomes the opposite of safe. Because down the hall is Alaska Young. The gorgeous, clever, funny, sexy, self-destructive, screwed-up, and utterly fascinating Alaska Young pulls Pudge into her world, launches him into a new life, and steals his heart. After . Nothing is ever the same.

Liam: The Fault In Our Stars

Terminal patient, Hazel, is about to be introduced to the gorgeous Augustus Walters, sending sparks flying in this brilliant exploration of the funny and tragic business of being alive and in love.

Niall: Paper Towns

Quentin has always loved Margo Roth Spiegelman, for Margo (and her adventures) are the stuff of legend at their high school. So when she one day climbs through his window and summons him on an all-night road trip of revenge he cannot help but follow. But the next day Margo doesn't come to school and a week later she is still missing. Q soon learns that there are clues in her disappearance ...and they are for him. But as he gets deeper into the mystery - culminating in another awesome road trip across America - he becomes less sure of who and what he is looking for.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dazu muss ich sagen, ich hab alle Bücher gelesen und sie sind echt gut :)