The Market

~Hey guys, I'm new to writing so my apologies for any mistakes in any way. I hope you enjoy and feedback is appreciated!~

I wait eagerly at the car park. Standing there up against a wall with one knee up and my foot up against it like some sort of gangster, waiting for him to show up. He had once said he was always fashionably late. My phone is in my hand and I'm reading through his texts. First and most recent the organising of our first date and then as I scroll up further I see some of our silly conversations. I finally scroll until I'm two weeks back... And one text catches my eye...

"You know I'm falling in love with you right?? It's driving me just a tad cray cray"

I start to smile uncontrollably and worse still begin to tear up, then the butterflies kick in. I look at the time 8:14.... He's already almost a quarter of an hour late. Thoughts like "maybe I'm not standing in the wrong place" and, "maybe I've been stood up" swim around my head and I begin to feel sick and worried.

The slam of a car door frightens me and I look up from my phone for a moment, quickly analysing my surroundings, all of a sudden anxious about my choice of clothing. My long brown hair rests just on top of my breasts, being subtly shown off by my tank top with the Rolling Stones logo printed on the front. I chose black ripped skinny jeans that hug my ass tightly and my favourites black, heeled ankle boots. I sigh, hoping I'm not over or underdressed, then continue to look back down at our conversations.

"Where is He!" I say very lightly under my breath with a bit of frustration. "He's so rude" I hear right in front of me. I get a fright and look up with shock immediately, my heart racing... Only to feel it slow down dramatically when I figure out who it is. He's so hot in real person. I stare into his eyes to see him looking right into mine and smile. I without concidering that maybe it was a bad idea, hug him. I rest my head on his strong chest and squeeze him a little too tight. For those few seconds I couldn't have felt more loved and safe.

I then move up and make it obvious that I want to whisper something in his ear, and he bends down. "I'm so sorry to make you wait Master" I say slowly and softy. He, very firmly pulls me in front of him so we are looking into each others eyes and says. "Those who wait receive great reward." And winks, then follows by saying. "You look... Stunning... I can't even. You are such a pretty little" I give him a smile and thank him then grab hold of his hand. "Come on, I'm hungry!"

We walk into the market slowly, absorbing the view. There are food stalls and people EVERYWHERE and it smelt just divine. I look over to him and say, "My goodness! How am I suppose to choose... You've been here before, you feed me!" As I say the last part he looks at me. "Are you sure?" He asks, and I reply saying, "Absolutely!! I trust you! Just nothing too spicy okay? Then I can choose the desert!" I give him a smile and he returns with one and we start to look around.
I have a sushi roll, a dumpling and am absolutely full, which confuses him, even though I've told him many times I have a tiny appetite. He eats heaps, letting me have a bite of everything he buys. Once he's had at least ten different things, I ask, "dessert time?" He nods and I get butterflies staring at him, marvelled by his presence. He knows I can find some hella good desserts, and make them too! I get him a blueberry cheesecake macaroon, a chocolate filled massive pretzel and we share and ice cream.

After hours fly by, the city begins getting dark. On the way back to the car we walk past a quiet and empty street, almost an alleyway. Next thing I know He's taking me down there, and I'm pushed up against the wall. He pins my arms on top of my head and pushes his lips against mine. Startled, I close my eyes, his tongue intruding into my mouth as he aggressively and deeply kisses me. He pulls away slowly and I lean in to reach for them. He puts his thumb on my lips. "Beg for it, kitten" he commands. Almost without realising I'm pleading for his lips, and within seconds he grants my wish, passionately kissing me. "Good girl" he says as he breathes heavily and then he lets go, walking off, leaving me breathless and processing what just happened, then catching up to him as we reach the car.

He chivalrously opens my door as I take a seat and begins driving me home in almost silence, although he maintains a tight drip on my lower thigh for the majority of the trip.

We arrive at my house and he walks me to the door. He kisses my forehead and I thank him for a night, telling him "I had so much fun." He gives me one of his gorgeous smiles hugs me tight. "I'll text you" he says and then he's gone.

I stumble into my house, almost dropping the keys. Quickly removing my makeup and getting into my Pjs, I collapse into my bed, exhausted and overcome by the night.

~hope you guys enjoyed. There's a lot more BDSM to come, I promise. Let me know what you think!!~