Come over

By the time I wake up I'm already late for work. My best friend and roommate, Natasha comes in and tells me I may as well call in sick. "Big night huh?" She asks with a curious smile. "Not quite. Just exhausted." "What'd you get up to?" She asks. She's such a sticky nose. " I was just with a boy. Relax. You'll get details once they're finalised" She smiles brighter, cuddles me, then asks, "mean girls?!?"  "of course, put it on while I get changed" I squeal and throw On a lazy blue t-shirt and some leggings. I join Tash In the lounge room and we indulge in popcorn, ice cream and good old fashioned mean girls. But the whole time all I can think about is Bish's, or should I say 'Mr Bishop's' firm grip passionate kisses.

By the time Tash and I have watched another four or five classic chick flicks, it's 9:30! "One more I think" I tell her in reply to her question, "what now?" We finally decide on clueless when my phone Buzzes...

"Come over"

I want more then anything to be with him, but if my past has taught me anything, I'm not gonna  be his booty call.

" I'm not sleeping with you Bish" A risky reply, but I need him to know.

"No sex, just cuddles. Come fall asleep in my arms"

His text leaves me speechless. How can I turn that offer down, I want cuddles with him more then anything. I sigh and reply with "be there in 10" and get up to retrieve the things I'll need. "Where are you going?" Tash asks me with more of her curiosity. "Shhh. No where special. Won't be back until tomorrow though." She giggles and shakes her head smiling. "Have fun!" I hear as I walk through the door and hop into my car.

This will be one interesting night...

~Hey guys. Sorry about the short chapter. Let me know if you guys are reading and enjoying! More to come...~