Chapter One

*Luke's P.O.V*

I love him, I love him so much, he means the whole world to me. I want him to be with me not Bryana. Why does he have to have a girlfriend, I really want to tell him my feelings about him but what if he doesn't accept me and not like me anymore or worse..don't want to be my best friend.
I really can't stand him being in love with someone and it's not me, we've all been through this.
Every time I see him my heart pounces and races, my heart skips a beat. I've started to hesitate when he talks to me. I get really nervous around him, I even shake.
But when I seen him with Bryana, my heart drops, tears start running out of my eyes. I don't like her, I don't want her with Ash, I want to be with him. Problem is..she's beautiful,hot, got a really nice body,American but she's also racist,rude to fans and lies a lot about her personal info. What about me..I am Australian,I look like a breadstick, I sing and play guitar, my mom keeps telling everyone embarrassing moments I had when I was young..I am nothing compared to Bryana. I really just hope the won't last long and I hopefully have a chance with Ashton.

*Okay so this is the first chapter. First of all I'd like to say thank you so much for choosing to read this book. I'm sorry if I offended any Brashton shippers, I do find them cute. I am sorry if a sentenced never made sense and I'm also sorry if the video is too long, I couldn't crop it. If you have any questions please ask either in the comments or ig @5sosfuckme or @rebecca.petrie.xo*