#10 my Weapons

A/N- I don't own PJO, oh come on it belongs to uncle Rickey. Duh. ;)

Percy's POV

After the little incident with Artemis and the dream too, it was too embarrassing for me. I slowly cooled down and made a note to self- never mention about the dream or the event before to anyone, ever. After coming back to my senses I went to the bathroom and freshened up and wore a white Chinese collared shirt on my same black skinny jeans and went to the dining hall.

The time right now was 7 am I knew this because of my domain, BTW I can tell time anywhere and my biological clock changes when I change times zones automatically. Anyway I enter the dining hall to find Artemis on one of the table so I head there and sit on the opposite side. I then say "What do we have to do today? Other that visiting forge"

"Today I will make you learn the whole flashing thing" she replies.

"Is that hard?" I ask doubtfully.

She smirks and says "Only in the beginning"

I gulp at then and instead of pursuing that matter more I say "So breakfast?"

She snaps her right hand and suddenly 2 pairs of empty glasses and plates appear. She then says "It's similar to the ones in Camp Half-Blood, just wish and it will appear"

I nod at her statement and wish for coffee and an apple pancake to eat. I suddenly find that there are no spoon here so I close my eyes and focus to make a spoon appear, after a few seconds I feel a spoon in my hand and fell happy. As soon as Artemis sees the spoon she starts laughing, I'm really confused at that and then I look at the spoon and the question is answered.

The spoon is a Dexters laboratory' spoon. My face becomes hot red due to it.

Artemis' POV

After 10 minutes of waiting Percy shows up and he looks really good. He had a scar on his face when I met him at the mountain but I guess it is healed after him becoming a God and all. Anyway we talk about our day and I scare him about flashing. It's a difficult part in the beginning but it's easy afterwards, I summon plates to eat. We then summon out breakfast, I summon a egg omelet with coffee. When he tries to summon a spoon he summons a kid spoon, so I did the obvious, I laughed at his result. After a minute I say to him " Such a cute spoon"

He blushes with embarrassment and replied "Please don't tell this to anyone"

I nod as this would be a good thing to blackmail him in the future. After completing our breakfast we start to head towards Hephaestus' forge which is located on the west end Olympus as it has a very hot temperature and sounds coming out of it all the time.

We are here the forge at 7:50 am and knock his door.

Percy's POV

After the embarrassing breakfast event we started to head towards the forge. I quickly found out why Hephaestus' forge was located far from Olympus. It was like a mortal factory with gold and bronze dust coming out of its chimneys. When we arrived at the large door Artemis went and knocked the door 3 times and after a few minutes the door opened to show Hephaestus.

He looked really like Leo when he was repairing something only 100 times worse. He didn't even bother to clean up and said " Ah Artemis and Perseus I have been expecting you." He says and shows us inside. The inside is much bigger mess that his cabin back in camp. Note to self- Don't get curious in here.

He leads inside, the place is like a maze I quietly memorise the route. We finally arrive at a place when molten bronze and gold is present and then he says to me "Today you will get your weapons"

That confused me a lot so I said " I thought my weapon was decide? It's Riptide right?"

The Blacksmith God looked at me and said in a teacherly voice " it's your symbol of power but you will need weapons for the domains you have and they will be based on your domains, Artemis here has a bow which symbolises her Hunt domain, Ares has a sword for his War domain and the list goes on" and Artemis simply nods at that.

I think for a while on the statement and finally understand his point. I then say "Ok so which of my domains require weapons?"

He nodes and says " Time, Earthquakes and Swordsmanship"

"Ok so what should I do?" I say.

He snaps and 2 crates appear. One is long like 6 feet while the other is 3 feet in length. He opens the crates to show a spear and a sword similar to riptide but a bit different in design, both of the weapons are made up of celestial bronze. I study them from afar for a while and he then says "Take out your sword and place in in the empty crate" And a crate simply appears.

I place Riptide in the empty crat and then he says " Now concentrate on your Time domain and try to place in all in the other sword"(not riptide guys the other one).

I simply nod and imagine the world of clocks and then place my hand on the other sword, when we come in contact it glows a golden glow, after a minute of glow, it dies and reveals a sword which balanced perfectly in my hand, it was golden, imperial gold, it had name engraved on it in Ancient Greek, I translated it quickly and said " Maelstrom"

He nods at it and then says "Do the same with spear but with earthquake domain". I do the same thing and think about tectonic plates and then touch the spear. The spear glows in a green glow for a minute and then it reveals a celestial bronze spear with a sea-green glow, unlike before it didn't have a engraved name on it. Hephaestus and Artemis look at it and then smile at it which I took it as I succeed in it.

I then imagined my swordsmanship domain and then I lift Riptide, it glows a bronze light and dies quickly.i keep the spear in the crate and lift both Riptide and Maelstrom in my hands, bronze one in my right and golden one in my left. It felt balanced and I learnt twin blading very quickly due to Athena's and Ares' gifts. I slowly open my eyes and then I say to Hephaestus " Dude how do I make them smaller or that stuff, like Riptide"

He looks at me and says " Just think of them turning small and change into the shape you want. They will return to you similar to your sword and they can't be used by anyone other than you unless you give them permission"

I think about it for a lot of time and decide the shapes and change their shapes, Riptide is still a pen, Maelstrom is a golden watch on my left hand and the spear is a toothpick an I placed the pick in my right hand pocket.

"Thanks man, BTW doesn't Zeus has the whole returning on his bolt" I said after a while.

"Nah, dad was like 'No one will dare to take my bolt!'" He says mimicking Zeus which made both of us laughing in the floor. Artemis coughed when we started laughing and we slowly got up and sat in the sofa which Hephaestus summoned.

Artemis and I sat beside each other and Hephaestus sat opposite to us. After a minute he said "Now onto your business of palace and throne"

A/N- I'm evil aren't I, hope you liked this chapter, share the lover guys, vote and do your stuff. Sayonara the next chapter is coming up in 6 hours. ;)