IMAGINE 24- JIMIN

•YOUR POV•

"Hello? Jagiya? Is Airie now sleeping? Can i come in?" he knocked at the door. I am the one who make Airie, our child, to make her sleep.

"Haha. Yeah. Come in." i said and kissed the forehead of Airie.

"Awee. How about me, jagi? Aren't you gonna kiss me?" he said.

"Seriously Park Jimin? I've kissed you for fourteen times this day! You really want more? By the way, is Jairie sleeping now?" Jairie, our first child. Hahaha. Jimin and i had two kids. We are very accurate.

"Yes. Ow, fourteen? That's still not enough you know!?" he said and sitted beside me. I looked at him. He is looking at the floor. Side profile appreciation. He's very handsome.

"Tss." he didn't answer me while still looking at the floor.

"Jimin? What happened?" i said. Yet, he didn't still answered. What is happening to him?

"Jiminn! Yuhoo!" i waved my hand to his face. Same expression.

"I love you." wait, there is a piece of puzzle puzzled in my mind. Ohh! I should kiss him for him, not to get mad at me!

I grabbed his face. He looked surprised. I looked at him with an angry face and then kissed him. Just a smack. But he grabbed my neck so the kiss last longered. At first, my eyes widened. But then i also responded to his kisses.

After that, he sticked his forehead to my forehead.

"I love you so much." he said and kissed me again.