Chapter thirteen

*few hours later*

"Wasn't that bad." You say as you stretch your arms walking out the restaurant.

"Yeah, it was. It was terrible!" TOP says slightly rudely.

"Whatever." You answer back.

"Rude.." He murmurs although you can hear him.

You just click your tongue, not trying to start another argument. All of you walk down the road towards the cars you arrived in, the others were wearing their masks although a few clever fans saw through their act. As you walked you heard a few people singing songs, BIGBANG songs. It made you giggle. The fact that they'd become so famous yet, were very silly, immature and childish people. Although, they were very sweet and kind, romantic and gentle, caring and honest. It was nice to know them and be their friends.

***

"Well, it's quite late now. We should go now." Daesung said as he sat up on your couch.

"Damn, it is." You agreed. They all stayed over yours for a while and watched some movies. Time flew by and none of you realised.

"Let's stay for just one more hour." Taeyang pleaded.

"We can't, we have to go. We're recording tomorrow." Jiyong said, which caused everyone's faces to look like their dreams had been crushed.

"I'll be back in a minute." You got up from the sofa.

"Where are you going?" Seungri asks.

"Getting a drink." You reply.

"Can I come? To get a drink that is." Seungri questions.

"I can get one for you." You say politely.

"Let him go with you, it'll save your time." Daesung saves Seungri as friends do, you didn't really know why. The others were chatting throughout the movies, leaving you out. It didn't bother you since you were enjoying the movies.

"Okay, come on then, Seungri." You smile at him. He quickly gets up and rushes to your side. Everyone else just gets out their phones, as they wait for you both to get a drink.

"______, I need to ask something. Like get something off my chest." Seungri says stopping you as you both enter the kitchen.

"Yeah, okay, go ahead." You announce kindly.

"Do you... like Ji?" He asks unexpectedly.

"Yeah, he's awesome." You giggle.

"No, I mean, like him. As in, like like him?" He rephrases.

"Oh, like, love him?" You ask.

"Yeah." Seungri states.

"Oh, um... I- uhhh..."

"Seungri! We have to go! Whether you have your drink or not!" Jiyong yells as he enters the kitchen.

>>JIYONG POV<<

Why is Sengri asking her this? I ask myself. I'm hiding behind the wall of the kitchen, eavesdropping to their conversation. And I can't believe what I'm hearing. It's like Seungri cant trust me. Right now I'm making a huge decision, a decision so big I'm gonna have to sleep on it. The decision is, whether I should let ______ go or Seungri go. Me and Seungri are loosing our friendship. It's slowly decaying. Yet, I can't fix it because that's ______ job. It sounds mean. And it sounds like I'm saying it's her fault. But I'm not, it's up to her to choose who she loves. Not me, nor Seungri. But if we keep fighting like this, BIGBANG is going to end. I can't let that happen. I've known these guys for years, and I've known ______ just a little bit less. Love is an important thing, but so is BIGBANG. You see my issue? For gods sake, I hope the Lord gives me strength so I can get through the tough consequences of when I make my decision.

~~~
Holy shet sorry this is a short chapter. I kind of want to build suspense. It's my fault for my having more happen in the first place. Sowwyyyyyy~~
But, if you know BTS and EXO I made an X Reader called 'Love in twelve directions' if you wanna check it out!!