Chapter 12

Thank you so much for the sweet comments!!! I love reading them and responding.

I had been with the Cullens for five months.

Turned out, they had a secret. They're vampires, and Jacob a werewolf. They didn't think I knew, but it was pretty obvious - The pale skin, weird eyes, and super strength. Plus I had overheard some, interesting conversations.

They hadn't tried to kill me though, so I didn't kill them. That would be kind of hard to explain to my mom.

The seven visited every once and awhile, but they were busy with their own lives. Leo and Calypso started a garage, Jason was working with the minor gods, Frank was excelling at being praetor, and the girls were teaching at the both camps.

The flash backs were almost non-existent, but the nightmares haunted me every night.

At school, I was friends with Kyle and Grace. We hung out with some others, but they were my best friends. I joined the wrestling team, and after I got used to the rules, I was pretty good at it. Training at Camp Half-blood was a big help.

I hung out with Jacob and his group a lot. They got me into cliff jumping. I loved it.

I didn't date. I still missed Annabeth, she was my everyday thought. Deep down I knew that I would never move on.

I had seen my mom once during spring break, along with my new sister Sarah.

I got back from my jog and entered the Cullen's house.

"Hey," Nessie called as I came in.

I removed my shoes and set them by the door.

"Your cousin is here," she said.

"Hey water boy," Thalia said joining the group, "Nico was here, but he got an urgent call."

"I have to ask," Renesme interrupted," what is it with the nick names?"

"Long story," Thalia said.

"Do you want to go get some lunch?" I asked.

It was a Saturday, and pizza sounded good.

"No thanks, I'm not in the mood,"  I noticed that her shoulders were hunched over, and she looked depressed.

"Let's go to my room," I said as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders," Do you know why Nico had to leave?"

"No, he got a call and looked shocked," she told me and sat on my bed," he then told me he had an emergency and shadowed himself away."

She waved her hand in the air to emphasize.

I sat next to her.

"How are you?" I asked.

She had bags under her eyes, and her head hung. She wasn't her usual confident self.

"I had a dream," she confided," Annabeth was chained to the wall, asleep. There were two cyclops. They were vicious, and talking about the tortures they had concocted for her."

"Was that all?" I asked, shocked.

Demigod dreams usually weren't just dreams.

"They talked about something else-" she stopped at the knock on the door.

Thalia and I jogged to the door, arriving there right after Renesme. She opened the door to reveal Nico. He had blood on his jacket, and his black hair was a mess. He was supporting a girl injured girl.

She had blonde hair, red from her blood. There was a cut on her forehead, and she was favoring her arm as if it was hurt. For a moment I thought it might be Annabeth, but when she looked up, I realized it wasn't her.