One:

This chapter is Dedicated to eleni_cherie for making the cover. Thanks again. It's also dedicated to

*Phoebes P.O.V.*

"JENIFER! Someone is here to see you!" Mum said. She has been planning a surprise for Jenny for about 2 weeks now. Louis is here and Jenifer has absolutley no idea.

Louis P.O.V.

As I stand by the door with a big smile on my face I see Jennifer come running down the stairs her facial expression quickly changing from annoyed to surprised.

"Louis!!!" She automatically runs to me and jumps into my arms "Loubear I thought you were still on tour?!"

"I am JennyBean but you think I could come to Doncaster without visiting you?"

" I missed you so much Louis!" She said a tear coming down her face.I wiped her tear.

"I missed you too Jen. And Phoebe. And Daisy. And Lottie. And mum. And Fizzy." I then remember how her face looked when she came down not only annoyed but as if she had been crying.

"Hey JennyBean. How about we have a day out? Huh? Just you and me to catch up on things."

"Yea Lou. Lets do it!! Just give me a minute to get ready." She said really excited.

Jen's P.O.V.

Once he asked me if I wanted to have a day out I got super happy.

"Yea Lou. Lets do it!! Just give me a minute to get ready."

I went upstairs to my room and found my outfit: A blue dress with a pattern on the top half and a belt in the middle, gold flats, a white purse and some fashion glasses.

After I finshed putting the outfit on I braided my hair into a fishtail braid. I went downstairs after putting on some perfume.

When I got down the stairs I saw Louis playing the x-box game with someone. I couldn't see who it was until Louis recognized me standing there looking. When the person turned around I noticed it was Niall.

"NIALL!!" I say running up to him and giving him a huge hug. Nialler is my best mate. We call each other every night just to say goodnight. I dont know why but I've met every last member of the band except Louis best mate Harry. From the video diary's to the interviews Harry seems so cool. But not cooler than my big brother.

"Haha Hey Jenny. How are you?" He asked. Hugging me back.

"I'm good Ni." I said.

* Louis P.O.V.*

When I see Jenifer and Niall so happy to see each other I get another idea.

"Hey JennyBean how about Niall has the day out with us?" I suggest. Nialls eyes light up.

"But Louis. Tod-" I then cut her off.

"Jenifer. You wanna spend some time with Ni or not?"

"Yes Lou b-"

"Then no buts-" Just then Niall cuts me off with a loud laugh. "Whats so funny Nialler?"

"Haha Butts!!" He says laughing again causing me, the twins and Jen to start laughing.

"Oh my. You guys are so childish." Lottie says while chuckling and walking away upstairs taking Fiz with her.

"As I was saying before Nialler here cut me off. " I said looking at him playfully mad. "Nialler you are coming with me and Jen to hang out with us for the day."

Again his eyes lit up with excitement. "YAY!!"

_____________________________________
Hey people. Heres my new story. Hope u like as much as I like you.

-J.M.