Chapter 12

Chapter 12

                   While I brushed my hair, he said his hi's to everyone. I put my hair up and walked out of the bathroom. I don’t wear makeup. As Jeremy was hugging mom, I ate some cereal. As I took my first bite, Jeremy walked down the steps. When he saw how much cereal I took, hie eyes widened. “Woah! No wonder you seemed bigger when we hugged!” I instinctively put my hands to my flat washboard stomach and said, “What are you talking about  I just lost five pounds ” Laughing, he said, “I’m kidding, Lizabeth. You’re really skinny. You need more meat on your bones.” I didn’t say anything, just finished my cereal. I put my bowl in the sink and Jeremy led me to his car. 

                         A silver VW, I punched him in the arm. “Silver one!” I said. He pushed me. “That’s mine, doofus.” Laughing I said, “I know.” I slid in the passenger side, and he slammed the driver’s side door. “So, where are we going?” I asked. “To a concert,” he answered. We sped off in his car, me excited the whole time. A concert. I’m going to a concert  “Alrightie,” Jeremy said. “We’re here.” I was practically jumping up and down from excitement. “Who are we going to see?” I asked. “Oh, Lizabeth, you’ll see soon enough.” I squealed and he winced. “I hope it’s Patent Pending!” He just laughed. We had to wait in a line, but we were pretty early, so we would be first. We must’ve been standing there for five hours. All I have to say is they better be a damn good band. I never stopped smiling. We walked in, and Jeremy paid for out tickets. “Thanks, bro,” I said. He nodded. We walked up the stairs to the stage. The opening chord of a song came on, and I just about screamed. That is, until I saw who ran on stage.