prologue

I'd known Michael for the longest time, so I guess it was inevitable.

We'd lived across the street from each other, and up until we were 10, we'd spent every waking moment with each other.

After elementary school, we were still friends, just not as close.

He started choosing video games when I chose soccer.

We hung out a lot still.

If forced inter-family dinners counted as "hanging out".

In middle school, things change, as does everything.

After seventh grade, I started liking him more, he started liking me more, and things escalated from there.

We started dating the summer before ninth grade.

Basic, I know, but we both just wanted to be together.

Much to my father's protest, I stayed overnight at his house a couple of times.

We'd cuddle and play video games and make out a bit. The basic stuff.

One night, while we were playing Call of Duty, there was knock at the door.

That was the day I met Calum Hood.

From the minute I set eyes on him, I knew things were about to change, and not for the best.

He was the magnet that seemed to both repel and attract me at the same time.

++++++++++++++++

Hai guise.....

So, this is my first fanfiction and I'm really hoping that it goes over well with you guys.

Comment, fave, send me messages, even if just to talk about random shit.

I love you guys, even if I know no one on here lols

signing off,

ya girl mk